Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do i download Chinese LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKuLlLlL

05-29-2011

How??I downloaded something but it seems i cant make it start the Download

EDIT:I somehow started it...how to register now??? http://prntscr.com/1yfoz

JALbert

05-29-2011

You're gonna need a beta key, which I guess you can get from the minigame that's the bottom left button on this page: http://lol.qq.com/act/cb2/ . I dunno, game didn't really work for me, but someone gave me one. You can also buy a key off of Taobao.com if you're interested.

Once you have a key, put it in by clicking the orange button under "Let's Gank!" at the above site. You'll also need a QQ account (China's #1 IM client) for all the above stuff, as the company that runs it owns Riot.

Also, right now the beta servers are pretty ****... living in 哈尔滨(Harbin) I have a worse connection to the Chinese servers than the US ones, and there's currently like a 10 minute login queue to get online.

Any other questions, fire away

EDIT: 你会说汉语吗?

EDIT 2: Can't see the image you posted.

SKuLlLlL

05-29-2011

Are the champions any different on the chinese server?Like spells are like in the old LoL beta or does Jax have his old passive ?> And no i don't speak chinese

JALbert

05-29-2011

Quote:
SKuLlLlL:
Are the champions any different on the chinese server?Like spells are like in the old LoL beta or does Jax have his old passive ?> And no i don't speak chinese

It's exactly like the US server, they just seem to be a little late on champions, no Vayne yet. They have everyone else I'm pretty sure. Co-Op vs. AI is live there. IP/RP pricing/rates are different.

Pinstripes3333

06-25-2011

Do you know anywhere else u can get a key from? I have it downloaded but I cant play.

kuki87

07-05-2012

how did u start download ???? i cant start it

Mesamec

07-05-2012

1. Learn Chinese
2. Follow instructions on site
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Southwindfreeze

07-05-2012

You gonna have a bad time

Mhm916

07-05-2012

Quote:
Mesamec:
1. Learn Chinese
2. Follow instructions on site
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Lol this came to mind -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOZRk74QrY