Unspecified error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fikowned

05-29-2011

Ok so I launch LoL this morning and I get a "unspecified error"...
I press send logs,the patcher gets an error and I need to close it.
If I press continue nothing happens.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

EDante

05-29-2011

i have the same problem as you and i dont know how to fix it, i tryed to reinstal LOL but im having the same problem. It said the launcher has experienced an error, please restart this aplication. i restart it but this mesage always appear when i run lol launcher and i dont know what to do, any ideas to fix it? thnx yall

EDante

05-29-2011

i have the same problem as you and i dont know how to fix it, i tryed to reinstal LOL but im having the same problem. It said the launcher has experienced an error, please restart this aplication. i restart it but this mesage always appear when i run lol launcher and i dont know what to do, any ideas to fix it? thnx yall

Patryk992

05-29-2011

maybe reinstall? It could fix it

Fikowned

05-29-2011

im downloading the game client right now, we will see when it wants to patch.

inhalation

06-01-2011

i just downloaded the game last night. i got into the lobby and managed to play a game earlier this morning, but when i closed the program and picked it back up, maybe an hour later, i got this same message ("unspecified error occurred"). i tried to repair, but the repair failed (which is rather disconcerting)... now i'm floating around the forums looking for answers. it seems like no one has a solution yet... riot ought to hire whoever does find a fix..... because their patcher is becoming more bogus as time goes by.... halpz?

Amunae

06-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhalation View Post
i just downloaded the game last night. i got into the lobby and managed to play a game earlier this morning, but when i closed the program and picked it back up, maybe an hour later, i got this same message ("unspecified error occurred"). i tried to repair, but the repair failed (which is rather disconcerting)... now i'm floating around the forums looking for answers. it seems like no one has a solution yet... riot ought to hire whoever does find a fix..... because their patcher is becoming more bogus as time goes by.... halpz?
I think you just wrote my life story for the past 3 days. Everything you said happened to me exactly how that happened. FML

Amunae

06-04-2011

I GOT IT TO WORK!

If youre the administrator just right click the LoL icon and click "Run as Administrator"

beecrazaee

06-27-2011

FARRR MAN... it's annoying me so badly --' DOES anyone know how to fix it?

Xitroxide

Recruiter

10-31-2013

case dropped @ 06-27-2011 what the hell league I want to play this game...