Let's get this Golem Buff sorted out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disillusion

03-22-2010

Anivia needs that golem probably more than anyone.

LoL is too buggy

03-22-2010

It's also rude if you're a caster to see someone doing golem and then casually stroll over there just to last hit it. If you want the damm buff so bad go for it when it pops. Golem gives good cash for a mob, and takes some time to do at lower levels, so stealing it then from someone who has been solo working on it is even more rude.

Some DPS like Ashe can use golem very effectively to harass (volley). If you already have CDR items and won't get the full benefit from the buff, consider letting someone else get it.

Basically, don't have an entitlement attitude towards a buff, or you're just as bad as the people you're making the thread for.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Metagame fail.

Most physical/tanks have horrible mana regen and are short on cooldown reduction items to begin with.

Casters should cap CDR easily with only a few items (9% from talents with standard 9-0-21.) Meanwhile, after level 6, most casters have zero mana problems.

Kendrathe

03-22-2010

My favorite experience with golem was after we killed 3 of the enemy players, I went to go get golem. Pirate and I get there at the same time. I am Annie with 10% mana. He is pirate with 80% mana. I get the kill and he yells I stole it from him.

I asked him if he'd prefer I port back and not be able to push because I was out of mana. He said yes.

Danulas

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBinkles View Post
Caster tanks should also apply to this rule. I'm tired of people *****ing because I "stole" their golem buff as Amumu.
Golem buff is amazing on Amumu. The last thing I want to spend gold on is mana regen items because the tank items that include mana regen aren't worth it.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

I have 1 rule for the golem buff.

If it's there and I want it I take it.

Lifrathsir

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ressa View Post
Taric gets dibs on Golem no matter what. Particularly over Warwick.
Yeah, I've been playing Taric as of late and was in a game eariler. Got into a argument with the Sivir on my team because she repeatedly stole Golem from me claiming that she needed the regen more than I did.

NetSage

03-22-2010

I rarely play casters so I only take golem when no one on my teams seems to take it for the first 10-15 minutes.

BEST ADC W0RLD

03-22-2010

Mundo gets golem buff when it pleases him. Mundo farts on your list of messy rule things.

Bloodpaly

03-22-2010

On some casters like Veigar, I generally don't care about golem after 15-20 min into the game.

On dps like Corki, I live off of golem.

Anivia and Taric > manausers > nonmanausers imo