Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Christ, whiniest player I've ever met

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

05-28-2011

I literally never called anyone a crying child. Till today. Renekton got top against Rumble, had problems, got ganked. Insulted Nunu for not ganking. Over and over again. I swapped (played Gragas). I was killing Rumble just like Caitlyn before. Renekton kept crying. Bot, Janna and Vayne, cried all the time.

Told him to man up, shut the hell up and play. We started winning. Then someone got caught, he started complaining. GOD. From 5:00 to 18:00, from 30:00 to 42:00.

My head is still swelling with the amount of crying. Last time I heard so much crying, was when I played Team Fortress 2 as Heavy and spammed the wAAAAAAH shout.

Yeehom

05-28-2011

Christ is pretty whiny. So needy, always needs human attention, worship... jeez.

Sorry, that's how I read your title.

v4v3nd3774

05-28-2011

Quote:
Abedeus:
I literally never called anyone a crying child. Till today. Renekton got top against Rumble, had problems, got ganked. Insulted Nunu for not ganking. Over and over again. I swapped (played Gragas). I was killing Rumble just like Caitlyn before. Renekton kept crying. Bot, Janna and Vayne, cried all the time.

Told him to man up, shut the hell up and play. We started winning. Then someone got caught, he started complaining. GOD. From 5:00 to 18:00, from 30:00 to 42:00.

My head is still swelling with the amount of crying. Last time I heard so much crying, was when I played Team Fortress 2 as Heavy and spammed the wAAAAAAH shout.

How ironic, this post.