Jax: Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchos90

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Biggie View Post
would switching out rylais and the rageblade hurt? i just tried this build and got 12/3/5 (big improvement ) but i was finding everybody would run away from me and i couldnt kill them because of that.
That is why you need rylais for the slow that it gives

BloodSnail

07-03-2010

Dodging towers? That has never happened for me.

???Man

07-08-2010

i have one question, if u Faust in lol on us, why u have only 22 wins on jax? if its not you, say your nickname. many ppls post guides but play vs 20 lvls, and rly think he awesome.

KimchiDestroyer

07-08-2010

u forgot another dodge in your title :l

Burning Dude

07-08-2010

thank you i bought jax right after i read your guide to try him.

DragonZordX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

I followed this guide, cept for a few changes. I leveled my skills my self instead of following this one. I could have went the same way. I went 22-2-10.

M4nTiCoR3

09-29-2010

Jax is overrated. Sword of the Divine = more Jax pwnage than a rubber ball and a fast hand.

Funniest Jax build i ever saw was a guy who stacked 6 pairs of ninja tabi. With his runes/masteries his dodge was through the roof, and he could perma stun you...unless you had SotD...Which i did...so he lost.

CheerUpEmoKids

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap81 View Post
Jax is overrated. Sword of the Divine = more Jax pwnage than a rubber ball and a fast hand.

Funniest Jax build i ever saw was a guy who stacked 6 pairs of ninja tabi. With his runes/masteries his dodge was through the roof, and he could perma stun you...unless you had SotD...Which i did...so he lost.
I don't really know what to say about your comment. LOL? The fact that you can't perma stun since it has a cool down is strange. Also SotD is expensive as hell and you better hope your one on one otherwise he's going to stun your *** anyways. Not to mention this must be really low elo. 6 Tabi? Sigh...

RailBladerX

11-23-2010

did anyone read the guide sentence with the guys voice from the movie?

IMarius

12-13-2010

I highly recommend building a Wit's End over a Bloodthirster or an Infinity Edge. It's cheaper, and with Jax's attack speed, your opponent would simply have no mana left.