Jax: Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exwingzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

I used to play the AP build for Jax but found that if you for some reason are doing poorly you tend to continue to do so with this build. Interesting build however.

StarcraftGhost

04-13-2010

I love the title!!! i used to play jax too but too many people said that "noobs play noob jax", so i stopped. i agree that his ultimate doesnt take much skill to use. but he is an effective killer, and a good way for people to learn how to be aggressive players.

ozzy6009

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2010

Personally, I get more ranks of empower earlier, because you only really need 1 rank in counter-strike, and empower really helps your jump strike burst. I also try to get the lizard buff, so I don't need rylais, instead going for an infinity edge.

Kavanah

04-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarcraftGhost View Post
I love the title!!! i used to play jax too but too many people said that "noobs play noob jax", so i stopped. i agree that his ultimate doesnt take much skill to use. but he is an effective killer, and a good way for people to learn how to be aggressive players.
You let people's ******ed comments dictate what hero you play? =O

Nospherato

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralAckbar View Post
man, 4 bloodthristers, ninja tabi, and an atma's impaler = like 700 autoattack damage and 4k health, you cant go wrong with it, epic lifesteal too
Um, yeah, in a practice game. How practical would it seriously be to get 4 bloods in a real game, let alone, a high elo game. Honestly, that's just ridiculous and only accessible in practice games.

Vindico Atrum

04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarion View Post
You got a PD with Jax, which seems a strange option.

Rageblade is too good to pass up early. DPS and AP Jax are both very good. Whichever I go for, I usually get Rylai's Scepter over Frozen Mallet.

Lastly, as someone mentioned, Jax hasn't dodged towers for a very long time.
No its not. More dodge = more stun. With CS/Tabi/Dancer/Runes you can hit (i'm sure its) 48% dodge. Basically invincible to any physical damage, since you can stun every 4 seconds and your damage is through the roof with Rageblade/Dancer.

Adel Dijerek

04-17-2010

Dodge has diminishing returns. You're most likely not hitting that without a second dancer. >_>

Theostru

04-17-2010

You should only really bother having enough dodge to make sure your stun can proc with decent reliability.

sebaba

05-15-2010

hmm i usually go for AP+CD reduction+ASPD, then I get the golem buff.. high AP = more dmg with abilites, high aspd = ultimate used faster and CD reduction is good too, stunning every 3 seconds is different from stunning every 4 seconds.

Tipzntrix

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwingzero View Post
I used to play the AP build for Jax but found that if you for some reason are doing poorly you tend to continue to do so with this build. Interesting build however.
Mejai's is why