So, solo lane WW in tournament.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoesy

05-28-2011

I've come across a great number of lanewicks. I've always thought the whole point was that his jungle potential (which is famously high) goes to great waste, not that he couldn't lane or shouldn't lane...

MalHeartsNutmeg

05-28-2011

I play quite a few junglers, and I honestly cant stand WW it the jungle, there just feels like better options. I feel like his lane power is rather strong, he's an anti-tanky DPS with his Q (does 17% of the enemies max HP) at rank 5, added on is his MBR, plus his general tankyness. On top of this is ult can lock down a squishy carry.

A farmed WW can be a real problem. I play a decent lanewick (much better than I play him in the jungle), and I find it pretty easy to assert control. You really need to assert your dominance early, and get a quick gank. You'll have complete lane control.

I've managed to 2v1 with him (unranked) but its extremely horrible and he'll usually fail the lane.

Abedeus

05-28-2011

Is it just me, or is Wickd currently playing lanewick? I've seen him do it few times recently, wouldn't be surprised if he did it again this game.

..And they're winning.

FearlessBunny

05-28-2011

Lanewick fits a niche. He's extremely strong vs melee ranged champions with a limited.mana pool like jarvan but he can't accomplish much vs champs like maokai, corki etc

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeirios View Post
This is the problem with lanewick. Although he has good sustainability in most lanes, he doesn't offer much else.Little ganking power and fed ww is just going to get his MBR and go tanky. There are far scarier solos or champs when they get farmed. So I guess what I'm trying to say here is that it's viable but why would you? They did lose that game. As did Guardsman Bob in other tournament game with lanewick
A fed irelia is just going to get her tiforce and go tanky. There are far scarier solos or champs when they get farmed.

derp, bad argument is bad. Fed WW is Scary

SiviexD

05-28-2011

dude heals on attack+can heal with an offensive spell and can lane well?

no way let's make 400 threads about it

Dragull

05-28-2011

Even if they are laning with him doesn't mean it's good. Not when you are THE ONLY one able to jungle.