the funniest report you found in the tribunal

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MahatmaGanja

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octarchy View Post
Verbal Abuse:
This guy insulted both teams constantly, but I'm pretty sure I have a bigger **** than him. I measured yesterday and it's 8 inches! SHAZAM!

made me lol :P
haha thats a good one

An87YearOldWoman

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octarchy View Post
Verbal Abuse:
This guy insulted both teams constantly, but I'm pretty sure I have a bigger **** than him. I measured yesterday and it's 8 inches! SHAZAM!

made me lol :P
greatest quote ever!!!! that made me just die laughing I usually put something like that when i report as well.

Coprofagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

There was this Morde who was 9-11 and the reported guy call him Terrorist

ericpants

05-28-2011

A guy pretended to be a "feeder" bot. A couple people on both teams seemed confused as to whether or not he was real. Feederbot then asked in /all for the other team to please report players on his team, and initiated the annoyance featurette. ..All while feeding of course.

A guy, after verbally abusing everyone, that said something along the lines of /all "report me to the tribunal nothing will happen".

BooyahDog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonicous View Post
i didnt see this guys report but he came on forums yesterday raging that he got banned until the year 2185

YES 2185

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...highlight=2185 here is the link because he got downvoted mad quick
playing LOL is a privilege not a right, he should do well to remember that with his new account.

Kithicor

05-29-2011

Funny reporter comment:

"PLEASE , AFK IN THE GAME , BAN I HIM , WHY I ALWAYS PLAY WITH THE LEAVERS?"

Ill get a pic

FlareBlade

05-29-2011

This thread is full of win in the form of failed losers

Pigasaurus

05-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post

LOL!!!

I had one yesterday that said "DUMP"....I took their advice and made my way to the crapper.

Xenela

05-29-2011

There was a guy that was beyond all trolling I've ever seen. Each of his 11 or so reported games were nearly identical. His best score was 1-18-0 as Kog'maw (I only assume he accidentally got the kill when he died). He started every game by saying "LEEERRROYYY JEEENNKINNNSSS!!" in all chat, then spamming, spam-pinging, and suiciding the whole game.

His common spam phrases:
"DANCE"
"BALTIMORE ORIOLES NUMBER 1"
"PILLS"

At the end of every loss, he would announce "WE WINNNN". The reports were usually not even mad, just shocked.

Jake InZane

05-29-2011

had one that bought wards to draw a smily face in his base

1234567 ... 11