Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Online Match History

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutaliarhs

05-28-2011

I am really happy with how LoL is right now plus the incoming goodies(season 2, Magma chamber etc), but one thing I found missing the whole time is a match history hosted here on the site.

I cannot count the times I wanted to check a game of mine but it has been removed from the client's match history from the newer games.

So Riot is it difficult to enstablish a Match History for each player online in this website? There might be some restrictions like non-public view of the history of each player except the last 20 games or so.

Anyone else find this a good idea? Upvote if you want Online Match History or Downvote if you dont.

(And No Lol-base needs constant updating.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brutaliarhs

05-28-2011

By the way guys dont forget to comment as well!