Lane Partners for Evelynn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisom

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
And? Any Eve who is running with Exhaust uses that on the second
And honestly, if all you are going to do is flame this thread for discussing Eve, then you shouldn't even bother. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who would like to play her.
lol, hes not flaming by saying that someone needs to be able to 2v1. The eve in that lane should be out ganking so most of the time it will literally be 2v1.

Militiades

Friend of Urf

03-22-2010

Eve + Sion is very brutal. You stealth, sion stuns, you stun, sion shields, you hammer on opponent, sion pops shield, then they die. Now repeat on remaining foe in lane.

KirbyHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Ali Eve is pretty boss.

Chogath can't stun, it's knockup.

Retsu Unohana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2010

rammus is lol with eve
powerball and taunt+eve dmg=dead opponent

DA

03-25-2010

Anyone who has a lockdown or slow.
Then work only to get turret help early game, you need its damage as Eve that early.

Morg is very good if the player is halfway decent.

Blitz is very good. Grab/smash + Stun (eve, even tho small time early on) will kill most everyone with turret help early.

Gragas is good as you mention, but again, I would still plan on turret help.

Its just the best way to get kills really early with Eve. That stun can cause another 2-3 turret hits.

SsapS

03-25-2010

Not gonna lie I didn't read all of this.

But from my experience with Eve, laning with anyone who can harass well is best.

Like I saw in the first few posts. People like Zilean, Nidalee, Mundo, Katarina. Anyone who can get one of your opponents below half health while keeping range.

Allowing you to just stealth up there and finish them off. I usually have ignite, and its very easy at about level 3 to just stealth up there, open --> e --> q q q q q q, and ignite.

And this works to get me 2-3 kills before level 6, then I already have soulstealer and unless there is someone who counters Eve hard, your already a carry.

Blackberries

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxduelxxx View Post
nidalee + eve is the best

Nid can heal very well at low lvl, can trap wards and destroy them, and nid can do some amazing damage once shes lvl 6, and she can solo a lane if eve decides to go gank the other lanes.
I am a big Eve player and I can say that Nid is my fav to lane with, but as she is usually better off mid..

Zil- Stealth Bombing into a gank is about as good as it gets, add the fact that many Zil's get Clarity and you are golden.

Gargas- Someone laughed, but a friend plays a Gargas that goes well with eve, mana-manip at the start really helps and he is really good at harassing with barrels keeping them low enough to gank, coordinating a barrel with a stun-ravage has gotten us many a kill

Nunu- one of my original favorite lane partners. Eve lacks a slow early game and nunu fills this quite nicely with good harass, even as two melee heroes.

I would say and lane partner that gives a slow is prefered, then any kind of mana regen, finally really good harass.

Joebags

03-25-2010

Your first mistake is following that leaguecraft guide. Seriously, AP eve will never be viable in a high ELO game. Play her as hybrid DPS with triforce + rageblade and you will do SO much better. Also, if your early laning phase sucks I highly suggest starting off with a doran's shield. It gives you the necessary survivability early on in the game. And eve shouldn't have much mana trouble early on so you don't really need extra mana regen (at least not if u have runes).

As for who to lane with, generally anyone with a CC is great. I try to lane with someone who is not as squishy as I am (I kinda like singed a lot actually). Shaco is a good lane partner for first blood and early ganks. But if you have a ****ty partner just tower hug till you hit 6 and then go gank another lane where they aren't expecting it.

Jothki

03-25-2010

You just need someone who can hold their own, and either harass enemies to low health or bait them into coming in close so both of you can pincer them. You can't do anything until the enemies have been thrown off balance, and in order to do so, your ally is pretty much going to have to solo the enemies into the right position. If you're stuck with someone who absolutely can't solo against two enemies (like Pantheon, for example), the lane is going to turn out horribly.

peyo

03-25-2010

Alistar, Blitz, Nunu and Kayle