New Legendary Skin - Red Baron Corki

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avataco

03-21-2010

Notice how his hat is on top of his outer claw, woopsies... That's not actually there <_< photoshopped ;; they're playing with yalls minds. :<

idDobie

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryCaoCao View Post
I've been waiting for someone to talk about a joker skin for shaco. Thanks! Mainly so I can say that I know a clown who'd be much better. He goes by the name of Bozo. Try and get that ball in the 6th bucket *****!

I would also like to see Cho get a REAL skin. Nothing gay like a top hat. Something cool like a Kraid tribute skin (Metroid). http://www.freewebs.com/metroidland/smart_kraid01.jpg Make it happen and I'd get it.
Obviously this person is not a cho fan... or is trolling. Either way his words hurt me deeply.

xekute

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkapples View Post
Baiting us like that is a very unprofessional thing to do, and I doubt it's just a joke. Have you seen how angry people get after a patch is delayed by five days? Well, faking a new skin for April fool's would piss off a much, much larger amount of people. Myself included! BRING ON THE SOPHISTICATION, GENTLEMONS.

yeah but how many people were stoked about urf the manatee >.>?

Bloodwerkz

03-21-2010

Instead of new skins for a champion that already has 3(soon to be 4th) how about getting more purchasable skins for champions that don't have the alternate skins like Heimer, Shaco, Sion, Sivir and Warwick..... these champions get more play than Corki and still dont have anywhere near as many skins.

Seriously though, I can't remember the last time I saw a Corki in a game.

Or put the ppl that are working on skins to work on alternate maps.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-21-2010

Are you seriously making a new "Legendary" skin for the SAME champion that ALREADY has one?

I hope this is a joke just to push a fake screen shot of Gentleman Cho'Gath out there.

Snazzy Pants

03-21-2010

Rather amusing how more people are interested in the Cho'Gath skin than the Corki skin.

iLuvGirlz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Corki is now the RED BARON of LOL, ace of the skies. Now where is Camel that shot him down.....hmmm

bananenplukker

03-21-2010

guys the cho gath wears the magic hat, it can be summoned once in 20 years, and it makes him look even more dangerous.... hm, i wonder what chance corki has, would be like 0 in a scale of 10

Crimson Binome

03-21-2010

Lol another Corki skin.

What about Udyr or other Heros who don't have skins?

LegendaryCaoCao

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by idDobie View Post
Obviously this person is not a cho fan... or is trolling. Either way his words hurt me deeply.
I do like Cho. Not the hat.