Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Legendary Skin - Red Baron Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrayon

03-21-2010

They make corki skins because everybody owns corki. More people to spend their money...

xekute

03-21-2010

geeez you know the cho skin is for april fools, at least that's the vibe i'm getting from it.

imo best skin idea ever = joker skin for shaco xP purple tux and green hair ftw!

WoekoeWoekoe

03-21-2010

**** you for teasing us like that! o.O

Disillusion

03-21-2010

We don't need yet another Corki skin. Make a Teemo skin, jeez.

darkapples

Recruiter

03-21-2010

Quote:
xekute:
geeez you know the cho skin is for april fools, at least that's the vibe i'm getting from it.

imo best skin idea ever = joker skin for shaco xP purple tux and green hair ftw!

Baiting us like that is a very unprofessional thing to do, and I doubt it's just a joke. Have you seen how angry people get after a patch is delayed by five days? Well, faking a new skin for April fool's would piss off a much, much larger amount of people. Myself included! BRING ON THE SOPHISTICATION, GENTLEMONS.

TheBirdisTheWord

03-21-2010

Where's udyr =(

Sereaph

03-21-2010

What about a new kassadin skin? The festival skin makes him look like a christmas tree!

Zalvor

03-21-2010

DARN YOU FOR TOYING WITH MY HOPES OF A GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH!

(begins to weep)

LegendaryCaoCao

03-21-2010

Quote:
xekute:

I've been waiting for someone to talk about a joker skin for shaco. Thanks! Mainly so I can say that I know a clown who'd be much better. He goes by the name of Bozo. Try and get that ball in the 6th bucket *****!

I would also like to see Cho get a REAL skin. Nothing gay like a top hat. Something cool like a Kraid tribute skin (Metroid). http://www.freewebs.com/metroidland/smart_kraid01.jpg Make it happen and I'd get it.

StretchyStretch

03-21-2010

ITT, a secret tease for GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH!

on a side note, does Corki really need the only three legendary skins? Especially since one of them is free? Hes definitely the easiest to make a legendary skin for since you can change his plane so much, but how about giving one to someone else.

I guess gentleman cho will probably be legendary, though.