New Legendary Skin - Red Baron Corki

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCrayon

03-21-2010

They make corki skins because everybody owns corki. More people to spend their money...

xekute

03-21-2010

geeez you know the cho skin is for april fools, at least that's the vibe i'm getting from it.

imo best skin idea ever = joker skin for shaco xP purple tux and green hair ftw!

WoekoeWoekoe

03-21-2010

**** you for teasing us like that! o.O

Disillusion

03-21-2010

We don't need yet another Corki skin. Make a Teemo skin, jeez.

darkapples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekute View Post
geeez you know the cho skin is for april fools, at least that's the vibe i'm getting from it.

imo best skin idea ever = joker skin for shaco xP purple tux and green hair ftw!
Baiting us like that is a very unprofessional thing to do, and I doubt it's just a joke. Have you seen how angry people get after a patch is delayed by five days? Well, faking a new skin for April fool's would piss off a much, much larger amount of people. Myself included! BRING ON THE SOPHISTICATION, GENTLEMONS.

TheBirdisTheWord

03-21-2010

Where's udyr =(

Sereaph

03-21-2010

What about a new kassadin skin? The festival skin makes him look like a christmas tree!

Zalvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

DARN YOU FOR TOYING WITH MY HOPES OF A GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH!

(begins to weep)

LegendaryCaoCao

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekute View Post

I've been waiting for someone to talk about a joker skin for shaco. Thanks! Mainly so I can say that I know a clown who'd be much better. He goes by the name of Bozo. Try and get that ball in the 6th bucket *****!

I would also like to see Cho get a REAL skin. Nothing gay like a top hat. Something cool like a Kraid tribute skin (Metroid). http://www.freewebs.com/metroidland/smart_kraid01.jpg Make it happen and I'd get it.

StretchyStretch

03-21-2010

ITT, a secret tease for GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH!

on a side note, does Corki really need the only three legendary skins? Especially since one of them is free? Hes definitely the easiest to make a legendary skin for since you can change his plane so much, but how about giving one to someone else.

I guess gentleman cho will probably be legendary, though.