The Tribunal Cap Raised to Ten!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shimrra3

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgana
You too shall be judged.
Question - am I the only person who just isn't finding anyone really worth pardoning? I hear they exist, maybe I'm just getting all the clear-cut ones...

Darth Melkor

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Spyro View Post
if we did 3 before this was announced, can we do 7 more before it hits 1 am?

12:21 am here
Yup, I just went back on the Tribunal to finish up the 7 more to cap at 10 cases today and it'll be reset soon so get em in while you can before the next reset.

Spynebreaker

05-28-2011

Awesome...!

Khandus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

I love it. . . Its about time people can eel that actually reporting is worth something. I can not count the number of ties that i have reported someone and commented that if riot actually reads this that they should email me at my email. At least now we know our voices can be heard. . . For Democia BRING THE JUSTICE DOWN ON THE INFIDELS!

DJShadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

If Jury Duty was this fulfilling I would volunteer all the time

Khandus

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimrra3 View Post
Question - am I the only person who just isn't finding anyone really worth pardoning? I hear they exist, maybe I'm just getting all the clear-cut ones...
Ive actually found 2 worth pardoning and 1 that i had to skip because it was very iffy either way

DJShadows

05-28-2011

I wish I could find a case, had one guy a few excusable games then the rest he was spamming N-Bombs and feeding, so close champ.

KingKobold

05-28-2011

Has anyone else noticed that they are punishing pretty much all cases? I really haven't found one yet where they weren't a gigantic ******nozzle who totally deserved judgement.

DJShadows

05-28-2011

To even show up in the Trib. you need to have so many reports over x amount of games and people have to be complete tools to deserve all those reports, so its not really shocking at all.

Metal Fish

05-28-2011

Cool, I would just like to say, (if it hasn't already been mentioned) it would be nice if in the chat logs it said the player's champion next to their names. Because players usually refer to each other by the champ they were playing. Sometimes the conversations are hard to follow.

Also some color blind friendly colors would be nice. :P I have to mess with my monitors settings so i can clearly see between the red and green in the chats.