The Tribunal Cap Raised to Ten!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuardKnight

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepodrop View Post
Tamat,
I think that the Tribunal is a great addition to the game, However what im seeing has some problems..
The reported player's name is in purple "Great" you need to be aware of the one being reported but we are human our eyes tend to only look for the purple logs. In some cases Once you start reading what the the players that are reporting are saying, they are NO BETTER! and alot of the logs i have read the REPORTERS are Worse.. it looks really bad for the one being reported 10 to 15 games over a month even though he may play up to 20 or more games a night. Once you put all the logs together it looks like this gamer is a real problem.. I dont see myself as offensive but when provoked I can get pretty mouthy.. I dont "Think" that I am reported all that much, but im sure I have been. Lets say Im reported one game a night, but i play 15 to 20 games a night if you took a few weeks and then put all of the reported games it would make me look to be a real problem, I Feel you should set a limit say over one or two days, then when someone shows up with 10 or 15 logs you know there is a real problem!!! Sometimes, you are just out classed and out played and when you get shut down, makes it look like your feeding when your not, all it takes is one child to say your feeding and then everyone jumps ya!

Maybe make the Dates and times bigger/brighter so your more aware of the Time Frame
Thanks~>
I agree completely, something should be done about this.

Very similar things happen, such as the reporters getting upset because you told them that closest person to baron=aggro and end up getting the whole team to report you.
There are very many cases that should be pardoned, but are not because you see the person being reported using verbal language only because a troll that has trolled his whole team to reporting you.

But

Ruffa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Would help if champion name accompanied summoner name in the chat like in matches. It's a little hard sometimes to figure out who's saying what since most people call each other by champion names and not by summoner name.

taiya

05-28-2011

I hear its 5 ip per case? What is the point of that....

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardKnight View Post
I agree completely, something should be done about this.

Very similar things happen, such as the reporters getting upset because you told them that closest person to baron=aggro and end up getting the whole team to report you.
There are very many cases that should be pardoned, but are not because you see the person being reported using verbal language only because a troll that has trolled his whole team to reporting you.
I can't entirely agree with you. In most of my cases people from both teams have reported the player, and reading through the chat log their attestations are well-founded. Racial slurs? Check! Abusive language? Check! Intentional feeding? Check!

It's crazy how players are so bold as to purposely implicate themselves. I read through what the other players say in the chat log (on both teams); sometimes it's funny. Now, I can look the other way when the accused person is provoked, however in all my cases so far I have punished blatant racism, expressed attempts to feed the other team (a total disgrace), and the player who has been reported was the first to antagonize other players. These should not go unpunished.

If any of you fear that you may be reported for giving into the heat of battle then look at yourselves. It's just a game, tone it down, and have fun. If others are getting on your nerves then just let the game pass and report them. This system seems promising.

Removed

05-28-2011

I just went through 10 cases, but it DOES accept a skip as a judgement. Does that mean we get LESS rewards because we don't know which way to judge someone?

Pandadahboi

05-28-2011

My Tribunal Is still stuck on a Mr. Vampire Weekend I've tried skipping over 9001 times and tried to punish him tried to pardon him Nothing working I can access anyone else It's truly upsetting it was starting to get fun. Reading these summoner reports.

Jarmanuel

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole Co View Post
Judge Trundle Shall serve us well!
I commented about that in a thread where people suggested judge skins from completing the tribunal, but I don't think anyone knew what I was talking about =(

Rizalt

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandus View Post
Ive actually found 2 worth pardoning and 1 that i had to skip because it was very iffy either way
Originally Posted by Shimrra3
Question - am I the only person who just isn't finding anyone really worth pardoning? I hear they exist, maybe I'm just getting all the clear-cut ones...

I am the same way. I get people with 20+ deaths and smack talk out the azz in chat and people that admit they are leaving. I did skip one though because everyone in the 1st 3 games i reviewed were trolls lol.

ChoiHongLee

05-28-2011

good

Xycho

05-28-2011

Can info such as "Time of leave" or "Reconnect" be included also? And this should also come with the length of the game. "Leaver/AFK" doesn't tell alot.