Matchmaking and kicking it to the curb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5exMuffins

05-27-2011

So we have all been there, we are most likely all still there. Welcome to elo hell where you will be stay for eternity. Match making is so broken you win 3 games maybe go up 25 points in ranking. Loose 2 games go down 50 points in ranking. Like its not a bad enough punishment to make us play with all the trolls, and feeders but then to keep us there after working our @ss off, carrying the 0/14 kat and the 0/9 morde who decided that his first game with the toon was going to be in rank and he wants to stack zeals for extra movement speed. I think they need to have a zone where there is not penalty for loosing but you can gain rating and once you hit a set limit you can then loose points and be put back in that zone. No one wants to stay in ELO hell and i think most of us summoners are looking forward to season 2 and less trolls.

-muffins

sn3aks

05-27-2011

yea man, ive been trying ranked in this game, after being top tier in some other games and ive found the players in 1200 and lower elo were so bad i never had a chance to even win before i was griefed and afked and fed into elo hell.

5exMuffins

05-28-2011

Seriously, Once there, your stuck there. I always join a game where one person decides its necessary to leave the game or they play annie for the first time and qq about stacking zeals and why its not making them 40-0-18...