mundo mundo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaingerBT

Recruiter

01-26-2011

Maybe it's just me, but I just played against the holiday skin for mundo yesterday, and his squeeky cleaver was so obnoxiously loud.

I know what the normal/corporate mundo skins sound like, and this one just seemed really loud comparatively. I think the squeeks need to be toned down a bit

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-27-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

No problem Kayli Raiko, we're going to take a look at it and make any necessary adjustments.

Thanks and keep the great feedback coming!

SHREK lS LlFE

01-27-2011

it is really loud for me also

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

I use it and find it hilarious, but I'm also not the one getting hit by the cleavers. It might be a lot louder at the source of the noise.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-27-2011

I found it to be loud, but not overly so. I actually like the level it is at since it has to be somewhat noticeable, otherwise people might think it is some type of sound glitch and not intentional.

ben4zwin

01-27-2011

Mundo should be as loud as he pleases. Keep it. (Personally I think the volume is fine just as it is.

Zakyre

02-14-2011

I agree with Stexe and ben4zwin, at least people do notice that Mundo's cleaver makes a sqeaky sound rather than the default splash