[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohh23

07-07-2011

have had this problem for some days now and i cant find a fix (10 days or something)
i try something i came over today and see if that works

btw... the fix for the: click play and it just quiting lol is normaly that you have a folder lying around (one to much)

Ohh23

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrosser View Post
Install Dot.NET Framework, Install Adobe AIR, Install latest Direct X and install latest video card drivers.

Adobe AIR
Dot.NET Framework 3.5
Direct X

Good luck

See you on the battlefield summoner.
i didnt have the directX...... idk how it got deleted (or i'm quite sure it was a miss click...)

but thx anyway (or i have done alot of other stuff to, but thats like the 10 time i did that)

neXuLoL

07-07-2011

thank you so much. I am now able to play LoL because of step 1.1
Now im happy

Aacron

07-10-2011

This should be a top priority, i've played hundreds of games over the past 10 years, and this is the only one that i have had to reinstall literally every month due to a variety of bugs and glitches from something as simple as shockwave causing a reset...

Idrawrherbun

07-10-2011

thx for the help Eambo.

Relevus

07-12-2011

A full clean reinstall worked for me.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Thanks again everyone for keeping this bumped up. It seems one of these steps fixes it for a majority of users - I understand how annoying it is to go through all this, but it's the only fixes we have for the moment :-(

Atsuku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

I get a 403 error whenever I try to check out the repair stuff. I also got a 403 error when I tried to download the pandoless installer, so it is probably related. Anyone have a solution to this so I can get to trying to fix my league?

Eambo

07-13-2011

Fixed it, was fiddling around with it earlier - sorry!

Hasake

07-14-2011

Could u please post picture in each step please?? I have a hard time understandings some technical stuff. PLease and thank you