Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohh23

07-07-2011

have had this problem for some days now and i cant find a fix (10 days or something)
i try something i came over today and see if that works

btw... the fix for the: click play and it just quiting lol is normaly that you have a folder lying around (one to much)

Ohh23

07-07-2011

Quote:
MrGrosser:
Install Dot.NET Framework, Install Adobe AIR, Install latest Direct X and install latest video card drivers.

Adobe AIR (http://get.adobe.com/air/?promoid=BUIGQ)
Dot.NET Framework 3.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21)
Direct X (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35)

Good luck

See you on the battlefield summoner.

i didnt have the directX...... idk how it got deleted (or i'm quite sure it was a miss click...)

but thx anyway (or i have done alot of other stuff to, but thats like the 10 time i did that)

neXuLoL

07-07-2011

thank you so much. I am now able to play LoL because of step 1.1
Now im happy

Aacron

07-10-2011

This should be a top priority, i've played hundreds of games over the past 10 years, and this is the only one that i have had to reinstall literally every month due to a variety of bugs and glitches from something as simple as shockwave causing a reset...

Idrawrherbun

07-10-2011

thx for the help Eambo.

Relevus

07-12-2011

A full clean reinstall worked for me.

Eambo

Recruiter

07-13-2011

Thanks again everyone for keeping this bumped up. It seems one of these steps fixes it for a majority of users - I understand how annoying it is to go through all this, but it's the only fixes we have for the moment :-(

Atsuku

07-13-2011

I get a 403 error whenever I try to check out the repair stuff. I also got a 403 error when I tried to download the pandoless installer, so it is probably related. Anyone have a solution to this so I can get to trying to fix my league?

Eambo

Recruiter

07-13-2011

Fixed it, was fiddling around with it earlier - sorry!

Hasake

07-14-2011

Could u please post picture in each step please?? I have a hard time understandings some technical stuff. PLease and thank you