[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frictator

06-30-2011

When I go to download Adobe Air it seems my computer does the same thing with the adobe installer it Downloads the installer but the installer doesnt run and I cant get it to pull up yet it seems its still in the task manager. Any suggestions?

Weebos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2011

I tried downloading a pre-patched version as suggested in another thread, no dice.

Jandregon

06-30-2011

I windows update then hit repair, then it worked again! Try it out guys, I hope it'll also work for yous

Frictator

06-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandregon View Post
I system update then hit repair, then it worked again! Try it out guys, I hope it'll also work for yous
Sorry system update?

Wardriann

06-30-2011

still no dice for me neither i believe it's because my windows update wont install for me so i guess i should reach technical support over there and not here... just curious how does a windows update affect my ability to open league of legends? It doesn't make sense to me.

Jandregon

07-01-2011

Quote:
Sorry system update?
Woops, I mean Windows update

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

Another one bites the dust. I have reinstalled twice, done windows updates, installed adobe air. Run as admin... I really wanna play but I can't D:

Weebos

07-03-2011

I still have this issue, does anybody have a fix yet?

Weebos

07-06-2011

This is the 11th day of this issue for me, and I am still jumping hoops trying to fix it.

Ruzziez

07-06-2011

I am getting this problem i have just unistalled the game and redownloaded it and it still doesnt work ;(