[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flayne

06-24-2011

yes same issue with me.

Weebos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2011

I have done a full reinstall three times now and this problem still persists.
><

When I reinstall DirectX does not finish installing for some reason, I don't think this is a problem with the launcher but I'm sure it will cause problems once I'm finally able to log in.

Weebos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2011

Make that five times now and still nothing, I submitted a ticket, hopefully somebody gets an answer.

Slarroc

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IH e r t z View Post
After I select my champion and the game is supposed to go to loading screen after the countdown is over, the game is just totally closing. If I open it up again, it says I am in a match and need to reconnect, but when I do so, the game just closes again. I never see the loading screen, after I press reconnect it just closes. What do I do? (I am missing a game now because of this)

It is not hapenning on the patcher, it is happening after the game clock has counted down, same issue?

I am having the exact same problem so if you fix it I'd appreciate knowing how you did it also did this happen after a system restore? I'm repairing as I write but it's more of a desperate attempt to fix this problem, ANY help (excluding uninstall which I've done 3 times as podantically as possible) would be greatly appreciated sideways smiley face

MrGrosser

Recruiter

06-28-2011

Install Dot.NET Framework, Install Adobe AIR, Install latest Direct X and install latest video card drivers.

Adobe AIR
Dot.NET Framework 3.5
Direct X

Good luck

See you on the battlefield summoner.

Phatcat044

06-29-2011

did all of the above ... nothing canged

Wardriann

06-29-2011

uninstalled lol and completely reinstalled the whole game, still doesnt work

Wardriann

06-29-2011

Something has to be done about all of the troubles going on with this game.. i wasted SEVERAL hours of my time trying to get this working.. i've tried everything recommended and nothing has worked, and on top of all of this non-sense the servers haven't been stable in weeks (constant downtime/chat servers broken etc)

Wardriann

06-30-2011

tried every single step 2x each... nothing has worked, i am extremely frustrated and about to just give up on the game forever

Katelpop

06-30-2011

My fiance has tried EVERYTHING in all these forums and then some. Will the next patch solve these issues?