[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiriyama08

06-03-2011

Bump. Please fix it. =(

wormhero

06-03-2011

Fully patched XP, and uninstalled Comodo Firewall/Anti-Virus (maybe the dns masking was an issue?) and the maestro issue seems to have resolved. Still have garbled/unreadable text in game, trying another fresh install.

AlexThe13th

06-03-2011

thanks guys it works now

Soul Sovereign

06-03-2011

I have done everything and it is still to not launch. All i get is the badge and then it stops.

Taylor Gangplank

06-03-2011

None of these things work, besides the clean install.
Some of the other options such as 1.1 create more errors.

Just to be helpful

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

I did every option on here (including full uninstall) and none of it worked for me
Please help? I've been trying to figure this out for about 2 hours now.

I did have a system restore today and that is most likely what caused this but I still cannot get LoL to work.

EpicDivinity

06-03-2011

Looks like I am going to need to re-install the whole game. Stupid AMD driver update crashed my computer, and it appears system restore broke LoL. At least my computer can download the whole thing in a jiffy.

Thomhobbes

06-03-2011

I tried every suggestion on this forum multiple times and it didn't work. I gave up, waited a day, and just repaired the files and now it works.

Edit: I got into the launcher this time but it closed and now I have the same problem.

The Fuzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2011

its pretty crazy, that the client is being so poorly programmed and we would have to resort to a fresh install if we ever do a system restore on our computer, oh not to mention a fresh install of LoL is a freaking job in itself with all the extra programs it requires.

seriously riot, first off, make some sort of uninstaller to remove everything u will need to remove so we dont have to do the work to clean up you buggy program.

second, fix this stuff, system restore is a basic process that most users end up doing at one time or another, imagine if every game was as much of a hassle as yours, nothing on our computer would ever work. FIX IT!

Alx Ockham

06-03-2011

I need a little help. My game loads fine until the champion select clock reaches 0, then the game launcher closes and the client does not open.

Any specific solutions to this?

I have so far repaired LoL and updated windows.
Btw I have IE 9 and Win 7 32

1234567 ... 8