[Advice] League of Legends Window Disappears

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryk

Recruiter

05-28-2011

Hello again,

I have reinstalled/Updated and LoL seems to be working fine.
Thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Eric

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Thanks for the update Eric, enjoy your gaming! =-D

vollex

05-29-2011

Good news is none of these fixes work for me at all. Bad news is ive wasted money on this awful game.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I also seen another post from a user who managed to fix it, have you tried this one?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=791748

Pochaychochip

05-30-2011

My LoL didn't work after I've recovered my computer from some error/malfunction. I tried deleting it and then reinstalling it, but it didn't work. Then I click on the repair button on the top right corner of the launcher. After a couple of hours of repair, what I thought was another failed turn out to be a miracle. I pressed play and it didn't work and then I exit me browser (mozilla) then the game pop out.

Amaterasuomikami

05-30-2011

Im having the issue where i press Play and nothing happens

The LoLclient and Rads are running in the background, but no login screen pops up

Anybody have any ideas?

Aelical

05-30-2011

Just bumping this post because alot of people seem to be recieving this issue and are creating new threads.

EthemSays

05-31-2011

What if the .exe doesnt even work?

Mantikles

06-01-2011

Nothing is working, still incredibly frustrated. Have had a ticket open for 2 days now, starting to get really pissed off. How is it that simply wiping your computer makes the game unable to run? No one else's game stops working on my cpu, just this one. I've been playing since beta and have never been more disappointed or frustrated with Riot until now, I really can't believe this.

Deadly Evil

06-02-2011

so sad

123456 ... 8