Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anivia and Jax are op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veltrox

03-20-2010

does anyone agree?
anivia has a stun thing that she can spam and jax can leap to aliles
wtf
why cant pantheon?
LoL people have to make more sense.
if one hero can do that with a spell that is almost identical why cant the other hero

aLargeSomoanMan

03-20-2010

lol

sOtWiSteD

03-20-2010

Err, jax jumps at a target.
Pantheon charges at someone with a shield. How would it make sense if you're charging at your allies with a shield, and not damaging them?
And anivia is squishy as hell, how is she op.
let me guess, you're the reason they nerfed twitch and shaco to the ground

Meta3wto Braki

03-20-2010

Quote:
Veltrox:
Anivia is OP

lol.........

RHINO Mk II

03-20-2010

She is, but it's a closely guarded secret by the few shaolin monks who can actually play her. Also, 130 mana is spammable? O_o

Skarvo

03-20-2010

Quote:

anivia has a stun thing that she can spam and jax can leap to aliles

Bahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah....oh, dats funny. Have you ever played slowbird? Currently she is my most played, and I find that funny. First of all, it has quite the mana cost, no where near spammable levels, next, the cooldown is decent enough that you won't see it quite that often, and third, it's a skill shot, a sloooow skill shot, that to manage to do the double damage is rather tricky, especially with a group of PCM (who is the real OP guy right now). No, it is not spammable, and no where near cost worthy unless you can land the double damage, and follow up with an icicle. I do love my mid-ELO enemies who believe me OP because I stun and gun em, because they don't know how to move around. Every once in a while I find an enemy who keeps moving, and it gets much trickier. Not to mention it is really only long enough to land the icicle and that's it.

tl;dr, Anivia's stun is NOT spammable, see; Annie, Sion, Taric (given, there are decent manacosts and CD's involved, an auto his stun is much more spammable), not all that long, and PCM is the real OP guy right now, also, if you want to fear Anivia for CC power, try facing one that can use Crystalize (I can only just trap runners, not that great.

That was a bad tl;dr, oh well.

Veltrox

03-20-2010

Quote:
sOtWiSteD:
Err, jax jumps at a target.
Pantheon charges at someone with a shield. How would it make sense if you're charging at your allies with a shield, and not damaging them?
And anivia is squishy as hell, how is she op.
let me guess, you're the reason they nerfed twitch and shaco to the ground

no
jax used to jump at an enemy and bonk him on the head.
they changed it
why not do the same for pantheon?
"jumps at a target, if its an enemy he hits it with his shield if not then whatever" should be how pantheons reads

Noko

03-20-2010

Troll.

Veltrox

03-20-2010

Quote:
Noko:
Troll.

umm how so?
this is like my 3rd time posting?

GamBino826

03-20-2010

Interesting, another QQ thread. I'm thinking that you lost miserably to them last game and took it upon yourself to post this thread.

Cool story bro.

Saying Anivia is OP is akin to saying Bush has the intelligence of Einstein.