Pantheon Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testaclese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

So last night while i was setting masteries and changing my rune page during champ select it glitched after i picked pantheon so i had to use my smite/cleanse and runes/masteries for my jungle yi. so i tried to jungle pantheon and it worked oddly well. pantheon is such a good ganker and i got really beefy!

super fun game

my brother took the screenshot cuase my scoreboard was bugged just like my champ select screen bugged

Sekundes12

05-27-2011

i called it already. jungle panth is op. try using atk speed. he backdoors like a god. while having good ganks

BeetleGiuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Pantheon is not Viable as a jungle. .7 second stun is not worth it when you can have him lane. that Team you went against just really sucked. like epically.

Testaclese

05-27-2011

ya they got owned pretty bad XD blame match making for that

im 320+ wins than losses and i get games like these even if it's not ranked

BeetleGiuse

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testaclese View Post
ya they got owned pretty bad XD blame match making for that

im 320+ wins than losses and i get games like these even if it's not ranked
nice win ratio. Normal games are well much easier then ranks. take it to the next level and go to ranks dude. seriously. thats when you can showboat your skills.

Testaclese

05-27-2011

i've started playing solo ranked queue more. but i feel like it's way too late for it and i should just wait for season 2 to come out. still want to get up there though. lost my last 2 ranked games though because of ap ashe and wriggles warwick

BeetleGiuse

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testaclese View Post
i've started playing solo ranked queue more. but i feel like it's way too late for it and i should just wait for season 2 to come out. still want to get up there though. lost my last 2 ranked games though because of ap ashe and wriggles warwick
wriggles ww is not bad early game. AP ashe is bad. but Keep on playing ranks dude. It improves your skill. ranks is a whole different way of playing