Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Only 2 rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrPlague

Recruiter

03-20-2010

Just curious.

I'd love a third page in my rune book, but I only have 2. Flipping the pages, there's another page that's completely blank for me, nothing on it, then the end of the rune book.

Is there any way to get a third rune page? Or is mine just bugging? Or is there only 2 rune pages available at all?

I have a physical dps rune page, and a tank rune page, but I'd love a third to be able to have a caster page set up so I could switch hero's depending on what other randoms picked.
Cheers

SneakinLion

04-04-2011

yeah all my friends who are lvl 30 have 3 pages and i only have 2... =0 i think me and u got bugged out

LuckyTofu

04-04-2011

if you weren't around when Riot won the players choice award, you didn't get a 3rd rune page
Assuming you are a junior member (above poster), you probably weren't there when it happened a few months back
You can also buy rune pages for 6300 IP from the store

Wonton55

04-04-2011

There used to only be 2 rune pages. Then there was some thing a while ago where if you voted for Riot in a contest, you'd get a third rune page. I think that's how most people with 3 got theirs. You can also buy them at 6300 IP each from the store (or spend something like 3000 RP to get the 7-page bundle).

silenthunt

04-04-2011

The extra rune page was something that Riot gave away free to everyone a long time ago, so new players will have missed out on it.

Codemaster

Software Engineer

04-04-2011

Quote:
LuckyTofu:
if you weren't around when Riot won the players choice award, you didn't get a 3rd rune page

Yep, everyone at the time received a free rune page.
You are always able to grab more rune pages from the store, though.

Måo Zedong

04-04-2011

Quote:
Codemaster:
Yep, everyone at the time received a free rune page.
You are always able to grab more rune pages from the store, though.

mm i honestly think 3 should be the default though.

Its hard to get into ranked play or take lol remotely serious when you only have 2 rune pages. I guess players could grind out 6k ip but meh , too boring.

zRazed

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Codemaster, you were just the victim of a huge necro.

BlackLordDragonX

04-04-2011

Quote:
Kz0:

this

Codemaster

Software Engineer

04-04-2011

Quote:
Kz0:

yep, my fault.