LoL Garena, what is this...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gilidar

Member

05-26-2011

Hey there, I recently played a game in which my entire team flamed me for playing on the US server and having high ping, they told me to go play on the singaporean servers which I had never heard of, he linked me to http://lol.garena.com/index.php.
Is this legit? Anybody else played on these servers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakomu

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Its legit, thats all I know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inferna Königin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-26-2011

You should go to those servers and be the first few to grind 9600 IP to buy Ashe with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nerafreccia

Senior Member

05-26-2011

yes legit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krathalos

Senior Member

05-26-2011

This is completely unrelated, but I now demand a female Garen skin named Garena.

Obviously won't happen, but still.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thivus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilidar View Post
Hey there, I recently played a game in which my entire team flamed me for playing on the US server and having high ping, they told me to go play on the singaporean servers which I had never heard of, he linked me to http://lol.garena.com/index.php.
Is this legit? Anybody else played on these servers?
are you actually FROM singapore?

I get high ping and i'm american

australians also get bad ping


also, those servers are legit but the prices there are absurd i've heard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scoops sunshine

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Tencent owns the publishing rights for lol in SEA, thus a different look and servers for the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gilidar

Member

05-26-2011

Nah I'm Australian but I figured I would get lower ping seeing as Singapore is so close.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blink Winkel

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purumatic View Post
You should go to those servers and be the first few to grind 9600 IP to buy Ashe with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thivus View Post


also, those servers are legit but the prices there are absurd i've heard

Thats only on the phillipines server, the singapore one has the same ip prices.

@op, yea it's legit, I'm an emmisary there :3
We even have a couple of rioters drop along once in a blue moon :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-26-2011

It's real, but IP costs are crazy high on there for some reason.


12