A New Champion Approaches: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinney

05-31-2011

Let the Orianna/Blitzcrank shipping commence.

0chilambalam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXXw9...eature=related is the Clockwork Girl Exclusive Sneak Peek movie "riot theft the idea!!

Kerfufle

05-31-2011

I AM EXCITED When does her PATCH release

Spec177

05-31-2011

Patch possibly today or tomorrow, spotlight tonight. All said from Phreak on the Dreamhack qualifiers stream.

OperatorSymbol

05-31-2011

Time to blitz

Korlee

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchoua Tembo View Post
"Though Orianna had incredible talent for dancing" = the outfit

Plus you put a lot on emphasis on combat and physical training, but nothing like this has been said anywhere. Why couldn't she be training magic? Why would she look like a robotic lesbo? You better re-read, nothing at all pictures her as a WARRIOR in training. Just, nothing. I thought she would look like a dancer with a skirt.
or maybe you don't understand what -TRAINING FOR THE LEAGUE- means. She wanted to fight so that means she would train to be a warrior, battlemage, etc. All of it would require you to be fit in mind and body. One more then the other but both would require. So no. You need to go reread.

Ecourts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

I love Orianna.
Such a fun champion.

+1