Tribunal not working??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcoda

05-26-2011

I just got up today and decided to do some cases on the tribunal. When I got on it, Amumu popped up saying i have already done 3 cases today..???? Ive only been doing them in the morning and i havent done todays. Is something wrong??

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Just experienced this exact thing. Was searching the forum for a possible explanation.

Haven't voted today, and it says I'm over my quota.

Bridenal

05-26-2011

same for me

Daimonfey

05-26-2011

I says im not level 30 ;/

Mephew

05-26-2011

same

TheVendetta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

It appears to have not reset. I can't participate either. Though I suspect is has something to do with today being Thursday and that is the day they are supposed to give out the IP and I also assume this means new sets of cases or some other form of reset along with that.

So likely it broke. And we won't get any IP for a few more days.

climax

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVendetta View Post
It appears to have not reset. I can't participate either. Though I suspect is has something to do with today being Thursday and that is the day they are supposed to give out the IP and I also assume this means new sets of cases or some other form of reset along with that.

So likely it broke. And we won't get any IP for a few more days.
Yeah, pretty much what this person said. I hope it'll be up soon, Tribunal is pretty entertaining and I enjoy spending so much time on it.

Necreao

Recruiter

05-26-2011

at least for me, it hasnt been reset for 2 days now cause i did 2 days ago at 12 am est and i have yet to been able to do it

IntFam

05-26-2011

People are reporting a bug in the system today where the report numbers aren't working properly.

Please post your piece on this thread > http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=780363
Hopefully we'll get a Riot response letting us know that they're working on it and that this is expected.