Punish to Pardon Ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aizuukun

05-26-2011

I'm curious if anyone has an idea of how many people they pardon in a day. Every Case I've reviewed has been a punish. The player has been reported for the same thing, several games in a row. The player seems to be a troll. Etc etc.

I'm also curious why riot doesn't just have an auto-punish system in place for players who are constantly reported for the same thing.

Endoscopy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2011

This is just a test from Riot. They're giving us clear cut cases on the the verdict should be. They're doing this to ease the community into the tribunal and not to overwhelm anything.

kurnis

05-26-2011

and give up our POWER?? are you crazy?

i find it enjoyable to read someone yelling "OMG REPORTS DO NOTHING SCRUB! IMA FEED MOAR". and then i get to click punish. with a big smile on my face.

Mísanthropic

05-26-2011

9001 punishes per 0 pardons

visitation

05-26-2011

So far...
Punish:Pardon = ~18:0

Lemmiwynks

05-26-2011

As for me:
Punished - 1
Pardoned - 2

EverythingIsData

05-26-2011

I have never pardoned, despite wanting to. I am amazed at how horrible this community is.

Sp3aK

05-26-2011

Done 6 cases (all that it has let me) and they have been punishes.

Two friends have done a total of 9 cases on their accounts with a 100% punish rate so far.

There have only been a few games within certain cases where that particular game could have been pardoned but the overall behavior warranted a punish.

Mission Meow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Sometimes I found myself hating to press punish, but I read the **** out of those cases.

But when someone IMMEDIATELY starts to troll in a game, and then finishes the game with a comment meant to just get under other players skins, you deserve to be banned. However ill click punish, being that is all I can do!

Johnnylocke

05-26-2011

yeah, I'm finding myself in the same boat. one player in particular seemed like he did rather well, every game he went max level, and seemed like he was trying real hard, but, at the same time, his bad attitude was more than enough reason to punish. like, in the 12 games he got reported, his team won half of them. lol. Bad behavior still warrents a punish verdict if you ask me. And I'll be the first to admit that I get ragey, but never so much that I get reported.