Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account got Hacked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vemokid

03-20-2010

Hello Riot Games. My account "CptFlowers" was hacked recently. Maybe because a website had a keylogger on it or somthing. I've been a beta tester since October and I've spent over 200 dollars worth in riot points on that account! I'm only 15 years old and well I had to go to best buy to get my riot points. Credit Card tracking isn't an option right now, could one of my riot point card codes be able to get my account back? Please I need your help!

If admins are reading this, then please contact the support administrators or account management people! Incase you have questions or don't believe that's my account, email me at [email]vemokid@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks, CptFlowers

sweetpz

03-20-2010

Really?

Go make a support ticket.

Vemokid

03-20-2010

How do I get a support ticket? or make one?

Ol Stuey Here

Recruiter

03-20-2010

by account hacked what did they do with ur riot points? even if they spent the riot points whatever they bought should still be on ur account anyway no?

Ol Stuey Here

Recruiter

03-20-2010

and further more. WTF DID U NEED 200 DOLLARS WORTH IN RIOT POINTS? u cant buy runes with them. and that should be more than all the chars lol

Vemokid

03-20-2010

No they, stole my password, refixed it, re-edited the email so I can't recover the password and etc. And I also bought all the skins plus I was buying more Riot Points for the upcoming Champions and New Skins so I don't have to run to the store that often...

Lady Of Fortune

07-12-2013

Quote:
Vemokid:
No they, stole my password, refixed it, re-edited the email so I can't recover the password and etc. And I also bought all the skins plus I was buying more Riot Points for the upcoming Champions and New Skins so I don't have to run to the store that often...
same thing happened to me and i know my password is right and i know thats my email and it happened yesturday i made a new one but its not the same and i want mine back!

Roitaka

Recruiter

03-02-2014

Well, VEmoKid, turns out That I was hacked yesterday, but I have reason to believe that you can get your account back. Just wait it out.

Sincerely, Roitaka