How to earn IP fast.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

I've been asked frequently in chat rooms "How do i earn IP fast?"

Now this is my answer, play 5v5 normal games, and win most of the time, make sure to win atleast once a day to get the "first win of the day bonus"

Is there another way to earn IP faster? let me know!

PvtJuice

05-26-2011

You can play bot games until your time limit runs out. They're quick and easy to win and give a fair amount of IP.

200% IP Boosts help also if you have the RP

xTrizzx

05-26-2011

If you like to spend RP for boosts then buy a timed IP boost and get a per win IP boost. You will get triple the amount.

Bbkay

05-26-2011

bump, because I'm curious too. I play reg 5s almost all the time. I'm not upset with the amount of IP I'm getting, but if there is a proven faster way then I'd definitely like to know ;P

windcora

05-26-2011

With the changes that happened a while ago, now the longer you play will equal more IP, along with winning, and I think even score, not sure. But the longer you play, especially if you win, you will see a big jump in IP gained.

Bbkay

05-26-2011

a win streak? Lol. I haven't seen one of those since level 15. Whether someone quits, afks, or feeds.

CEO Kasen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtJuice View Post
200% IP Boosts help also if you have the RP
If you're doing it for runes, that's one thing, but I wouldn't recommend doing this for champions. In many cases, champions are better bought directly rather than purchased with boosted IP.

An IP boost gives about 145IP per game in which you win. When I had my referral boosts this seemed to vary very little with game length, though it would be slightly less in a Co-Op Vs. AI.

A 290RP boost for 4 wins therefore gives about 580IP, 2 to 1.
A 670RP boost for 10 wins gives about 1450IP, a ratio of 2.16 to 1.

Champions themselves, on the other hand, run at a variety of cost "levels:"

975RP to 6300IP: 6.46 ratio
585RP to 3150IP: 5.38 ratio
260RP to 1350IP: 5.19 ratio
975RP to 4800IP: 4.92 ratio
975RP to 3150IP: 3.23 ratio
585RP to 1350IP: 2.31 ratio
260RP to 450IP: 1.73 ratio

290RP will also get you a 1-day boost, so if you can win more than 4 times in a day, then your ratios will be a bit different. It'll be 0.5 x the number of wins you can pull off in a 24 hour period, so if you >can< play long and well enough to fight the higher-end ratios, more power to you.

IP boosts per-win are only efficient for the very, very cheapest of champions, and you would need to perform a not-insignificant grindfest in order to make the more expensive champions remotely efficient.

Mind, this doesn't even take the champion bundles into account.

Hope this helps.

FiddleMeTimbersJ

Recruiter

12-09-2013

I usually play Aatrox or Jax top and dominate there on Normal 5v5 while having an IP boost. I have 1546 RP on my account but I use it to buy boosts and different mellecionous stuff. But this works if you try it but you have to be able to get kills and cs a lot. Hope this helped

BawksUvAydes

12-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiddleMeTimbersJ View Post
I usually play Aatrox or Jax top and dominate there on Normal 5v5 while having an IP boost. I have 1546 RP on my account but I use it to buy boosts and different mellecionous stuff. But this works if you try it but you have to be able to get kills and cs a lot. Hope this helped
Wow what a necro post, thread is 6+ months old

xXFrostArcherXxX

01-25-2014

It's really easy there tons of steps to d this!
1. Make a smurf account and play normal custom and win. It's help
2. Just play with bots (If you have experience LoL at least 5 weeks I recommend you to play the hard one)
3. Maybe refund the champion you don't quite play a lot.
4. JUST TRY YOUR BEST .

Hope you like it and add me xXFr0stArch3RXxx or XXFROSTARCHERXXX
Thank You.