Ranked is a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

05-26-2011

Sorry, we were winning 25:14 for half a game. Me Annie pretty fed, 5/2/7, Twitch 7/4, Amumu 7/3, Xin 1/3 and Soraka 1/1/7.

Then amumu decides to leave at 20:00. Yeah, we had 25 kills at 20:00. They do baron, we have no jungler to try stealing it. Then they bumrush in a team comp we can't even touch - Alistar, Jarvan, Blitzcrank, Lux and Ashe.

I get -12 elo for repeatedly beating a 1600-1700 team (I'm 1517 now, thanks to loss) while being on a 1600-1700 team myself. How is this even remotely close to fair? Losing 4vs5, and barely, despite doing godlike earlier, AND LOSING FULL 12 ELO IS DUMB AS ****. But when enemy gets a guy 200 elo below everyone else, they lose 6 elo, because "it wasn't their fault".

Yep. I pretty much no longer thing ELO is a measure of skill. It's a measure of luck. If I beat 1700 Ashe as a 1520 Annie, and still manage to lose thanks to one guy disconnecting for 10 minutes, then it's not my skill that lost the game - it's the game itself.

Vodka Mutini

05-26-2011

QQ moar, your tears are delicious

Micro102

05-26-2011

That is what elo hell is made up of, random rolling of the dice of trolls/leavers/feeders

Greyart

05-26-2011

Inb4 rage thread
will it be down votes or up votes?
based on how many ranked games people have lost recently im sure

ThePathFinder

05-26-2011

Yes but the chances of having a leaver/feeder/idiot/tryhard is equal on both teams, sure you lose a 4 vs 5 but you also win a 5 vs 4 right. But yes it's annoying, I can't break the 1300 line so you're doing better than most

DoubleIcaras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

Or you could care less about your ELO and enjoy the game

Abedeus

05-26-2011

Except if they had lost one person, they'd lose in 20 minutes.

We managed to hold 10 minutes longer. I have fallen from 1570 to 1517 because every single God **** game I lose, it's someone disconnecting. AND I DON'T GET LOSS FORGIVEN. EVER.

Nyku

05-26-2011

Our team was terrible. we didn't even have a jungler LOL you deserved the win I agree but neither of us wants to lose ELO so we weren't going to throw the game since he left, free win

yeah it sucks but that's LoL for you I've had games like that too