Can you change splash art with the new launcher?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

if so where are the files located now?

Hertzeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2011

bumping once

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-26-2011

The ones in the PVP.net client or the loading screen/in-game?

Hertzeil

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Golin View Post
The ones in the PVP.net client or the loading screen/in-game?
Both.

Kamakazeproject

05-26-2011

windows C > riot games> league of legends>rads>solutions>lol_game_client_sln>release s>.0.0.0.48>deploy>data>images

if your looking for the splashscreen.dds

Hertzeil

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazeproject View Post
windows C > riot games> league of legends>rads>solutions>lol_game_client_sln>release s>.0.0.0.48>deploy>data>images

if your looking for the splashscreen.dds
Where would I find the loading screen .dds?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-26-2011

Keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any instability caused by modifying these files. In fact, some files are locked up in a way that prevents easy access for a reason.

Do this at your own risk.

For PVP.net splash arts, you can access C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.46\deploy\assets\images\champions

For loading screen and in-game pictures, you will need ItzWarty's RADS Manager and access to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives

Kamakazeproject

05-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hertzeil View Post
Where would I find the loading screen .dds?
no clue been looking for that and where the pvp login champ select audio files are i cant find them since the new load screen patch

Hertzeil

05-26-2011

Thanks for the help.

CandyHubby

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenchman Golin View Post
Keep in mind that I'm not responsible for any instability caused by modifying these files. In fact, some files are locked up in a way that prevents easy access for a reason.

Do this at your own risk.

For PVP.net splash arts, you can access C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.46\deploy\assets\images\champions

For loading screen and in-game pictures, you will need ItzWarty's RADS Manager and access to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives
What about now a days?

I found out how to change the art splash in pvp.net
but i want to change it in the loading screen.

Thank you very much