Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disaster Strikes at the Riot Office Cafe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sick4paradise

03-20-2010

Quote:
Xienwolf:
You guys may have missed it, but most likely if this IS a skin, it is the reward for recruiting 350 new members to LoL

I don't much see the point in that. If it's a skin that's clearly as demanded / requested / whatever the hell you'd classify this as, it goes without saying that it would be an impressive waste of resources to not release it to paying customers. If it weren't of such legendary popularity, I'd probably agree with you, but the thought that a business could in good conscience throw that development time away on a skin that one or two people worldwide will get just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

not a mormon

03-20-2010

if this is fake. No one will play the game anymore... everyone will simultaneously quit.

WhitemageofDOOM

03-20-2010

Quote:
Xienwolf:
You guys may have missed it, but most likely if this IS a skin, it is the reward for recruiting 350 new members to LoL

Riot aren't stupid. There's too much money in gentleman cho'gath for it to be that.

Now riot, let me have my gentleman cho'gath that i might shell out 1800 rp for it.

sick4paradise

03-20-2010

Quote:
WhitemageofDOOM:
Riot aren't stupid. There's too much money in gentleman cho'gath for it to be that.

Now riot, let me have my gentleman cho'gath that i might shell out 1800 rp for it.

I raise you to 2000.

Trazer

03-20-2010

A fiddle dressed like Mr Peanut would be great...top hat..monocle and all =)

El Jaun Zinco

03-20-2010

Quote:
Trazer:
A fiddle dressed like Mr Peanut would be great...top hat..monocle and all =)

If you put a monocle and top hat on any champion they'd look awesome. It's just Cho'Gath would be the funniest.

DProism

03-20-2010

thats not cool i thought u guys seriously had people injured until i saw the picture. Thumbs down man, totally not cool at all

Glink

Recruiter

03-20-2010

OH

MY

GENTLEMEN CHOGATH!

*Faint*

xNargleBarglex

03-20-2010

K looks like you went with my gentlemen chogath idea.

Two more ideas now.

Scuba Singed. big bottle is o2 tank and shoes are flippers. his shield is a spear gun and a snorkel for his mask.

Energizer Poppy. Bunny ears, pink skin and drum for a shield and a drum mallet for a hammer. since she keeps going and going.

Flintlock

03-20-2010

Careful guys; I smell a trap. It's less than two weeks till the first of April.
When I see one in game, I'll believe it.