Is katarina any good....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MitsukoSouma

03-19-2010

I just recently bought her without going into any research about her other than her skills and style that Riot gives you, and well... I feel as if I wasted all my hard earned IP... So is she as completely useless as people say she is?

decilittle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Sadly it was a waste, she is really underpowered compared to how she used to be.

Kryptix

03-19-2010

Not completely useless per say, but she's underpowered to say the least. She has 0 CC and her ult is super easy to interrupt.

Nanners

03-19-2010

No. She can provide AoE heal debuff and pretty ok AoE damage with her ult. Get Dorans Shield then Boots then Mejais soulstealer then upgrade boots to sorc boots then get rylai's crystal scepter then get void staff then zhonya. Should be GG as you make void staff most of the time. It's pretty decent. Played 4 as AP kat today in normals and won 3 of em. The one I lost i still managed to go 7/6/11.

MitsukoSouma

03-19-2010

Yeah i noticed, and I raged immensely especially cause it was so crappy. Too bad theres no way to test drive characters before you buy them. I had no idea I was buying the worst character out of all of them.

krnpanda

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsukoSouma View Post
Yeah i noticed, and I raged immensely especially cause it was so crappy. Too bad theres no way to test drive characters before you buy them. I had no idea I was buying the worst character out of all of them.

there is a way to test drive characters, its called Free Champion week. just wait till the right one pops out and try em.

MitsukoSouma

03-19-2010

Id also like a more detailed explanation of the skills, like the range, damage, and use; if a test drive feature sounds a bit overboard.

Nanners

03-19-2010

Shes not the best champ but as I said above. Shes not that bad.

SlyGoat

03-19-2010

Katarina is good. Now that she isn't a complete faceroll, all the bad kids who were used to hitting R and getting a triple kill before their ultimate even finished channeling are mad that they have to go back to heroes that take more than 1 button or actually learn to play.

Nanners

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Katarina is good. Now that she isn't a complete faceroll, all the bad kids who were used to hitting R and getting a triple kill before their ultimate even finished channeling are mad that they have to go back to heroes that take more than 1 button or actually learn to play.
Im bad.