Orianna Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mesahusa

05-25-2011

like always. insta-6.3k

Giller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Do I sense a non-mana ability source?

Wurmtoken

05-25-2011

This champion sounds really cool. However this is like the third "preview" for this champ. It seems from some of the wording that you guys are worried we won't like how the champ works, don't worry about this! It's moveset sounds interesting enough that it will easily have its place with the rest of the champs.

Excitement comes in 4 stages: interested, excited, barely contained enthusiasm, and then burnout. Cash in before my excitement burns out!

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

05-25-2011

interesting concept... numbers will most likely be a mess and screw the concept, just like most of the other champs

Restrife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

this will be fun

Brees

05-25-2011

12,600 champion inc

YokoNomi

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurmtoken View Post
This champion sounds really cool. However this is like the third "preview" for this champ. It seems from some of the wording that you guys are worried we won't like how the champ works, don't worry about this! It's moveset sounds interesting enough that it will easily have its place with the rest of the champs.

Excitement comes in 4 stages: interested, excited, barely contained enthusiasm, and then burnout. Cash in before my excitement burns out!
Yeah, if the next "Preview" is not an art spotlight or a gameplay demonstration oooooor skill details, I'm going to poke the administrators/Dev's with sharp pointy candy canes. >>

ProdigaISun

05-25-2011

All she need is big boobs!

Tarias

05-25-2011

Nice idea

I allways thought "if they are making a pet hero, he could use the pet as focus point"

So you did as I would with the mechanics (well my champion ideas looked very different.) so its fine with me and i Agree to your idea...

but well i cant imagine how you use it if you dont control orianna and ball :P but i think i'll see that soon

A Cinnamon Roll

05-25-2011

is there any way to kill "the ball" ?