Orianna Mechanics Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooninites

05-25-2011

tl;dr

"we actually haven't developed anything, in fact this probably makes sense to none of you but we're going to add random bull**** and call them abilities. Tell us what you think"
- morello

Nabonidus

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulRose View Post
Top tier character at the cost of having alot of effort put into her it sounds like~ o: a champion with a steep learning curb usually pays off in the end x3
Stuff like this worries me she's going to suffer Ezreal syndrome. She'll be underutilized for 2 months, then people will find out she's the best at what she does when played with proper skill, and then she'll get nerfed to the ground so she'll only have the same potential as Janna, with 3 times the work.:/

Infuriated Emu

05-25-2011

how many sneak previews do we need before we get to see what she looks like and what her abilites are? remember when square enix kept teasing ff13 with trailers, every year they have a slightly different trailer to show. people were super hyped when it was first announced, then started to not give a shyt until it released. thats kinda whats happening here on a much smaller scale.

PKPikmin

05-25-2011

This sounds cool. So you guys finally got the tech for a pet champ? Or will the ball move via another method?

Hawy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Saving IP for her already.

BloodLikeIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Summoners!

We’d love to give you a sneak-peak at some of Orianna, the Clockwork Girl’s gameplay features. We’re blazing new mechanical trails with this champion, and we want to share the excitement with you.
aka, get your IP boosts now boys, incoming 12600 champ.

lucasmaster14

Recruiter

05-25-2011

She will be a great champ, i am anxious to see her in a battle and see how he develp in a match ^^

Saloman

05-25-2011

I hope it is easy to control, I was never a big fan of the holding alt and left or right clicking to control your pet because it well messed up your movement and screen and disoriented. If it was just like skills that were different commands like one that attatched the ball to an ally/enemy, one that sent it to scout and then come back to you and another two skills including your ult that did aoe damage(and whatever else) at the balls location would be cool and synergize a lot with a good tank or carry on your team that you could pass the ball too. So yup Orianna is the Quarterback of LoL. I want to see a football or soccer skin!

nastynate600

05-25-2011

Sounds amazing. Cant wait, makin her my new main cuz of her this sounds like a good one can change a game : )

Crotte56

05-25-2011

looks really imteresting. make moar original champs like that?