Akali vs Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godmarck

05-25-2011

Im wondering what can you do after Annie gets to lvl 6.

I can handle her with Akali pretty well until lvl5, but she kills me easily once hitting lvl6 because of the 2 AOE skills (Incinerate and Tibbers) and there is not much I can do about that since Akali's Shroud wont do anything against aoe damage...

I know im doing something wrong, I shouldnt get roflstomped with the stun and QWR Annie's combo so easily.

Please advice!

ErgonomicAxe

05-25-2011

2 things. One, I always buy a negatron cloak my first time basing against casters. Second, you can burst her down and heal at the same time by comboing your spells - as long as you don't get stunned. Click on Annie to see her charges. At 0 or 1 charge you can dive her.

Master Troll NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2011

in a lane where u have no items, annie is better at level 6 if played correctly ( that is, not being ******ed and staying in the shroud when it's up)

also, if her stun is up dont shadow dash to her as its dumb.

once the laning phase is basically over, you can pwn her simply by putting ur nose on ur keyboard as u have similar burst, but yours is more unavoidable. if u do wish to counter her during the laning phase, you need someone with a stun or cc as a partner.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Akali's shroud gives 50MR at lv5.

If you absolutely, positively, must 1v1 against annie; level up shroud more than E.

Leninon

05-26-2011

XDXDYou serious.You didnt notice that she goes invicible in shrud while stunned.

Leninon

05-26-2011

Play around with the ai alittle before you use any of there suggestions it might save time and money to get a bloody nose first in a fight. That and the s key, I dont know how to move without autoattack so be balanced at all times.

-Dont know if they even fought annie though.
gl

Warkos

05-26-2011

Buy 3 Negatron Clock, profits.

Leninon

05-26-2011

*their
I was going to go on but notice your a senior member.