Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of legends New dubstep!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heyer Ninja

05-25-2011

http://soundcloud.com/aheyer/the-league-of-legends

Some real League Dubstep.

BelligerentSwan

Sr. Sound Designer

05-26-2011

Cool Stuff! Good job.

sp1d3r

05-26-2011

Nice job, Ill be adding this to the fan site in a new section, Fan Music.

Sergeant Dragon

05-26-2011

Very nice. A very nice remix, for sure.

I ain't a hardcore dubstep junkie, but I think it could have a few more ingredients thrown in here and there. So if ya don't mind a lil critique/ideas...

Past the intro, it felt too clean cut despite the nice crunchy drops. By that I mean, the soundclips of Ms Announcer along with the LoL theme placed in the intro, it already places a very atmospheric/ambient set up. Then suddenly crunchiness and no atmosphere. Which seems fine early on, but then I keep falling in and out throughout the whole piece makes it difficult to fully enjoy (for me at least). I feel like it could use some orchestral strings or some sort of ambient harmonies backing them up at some point. Maybe adding a bit reverb or some whitenoise. Some thing to combine the two feelings.

I also think a fancy highhat riff(?) riding along a few of the drops would accent them nicely.

Arezslan

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Go easy on the Wub Wub... Just saying...

JEROME

05-26-2011

The WW voice into Rammus' ok got me.

Heyer Ninja

05-26-2011

@sergeantdragon thanks for the input. I am a huge fan of constructive criticism and always welcome it. I will keep that in mind when making songs in the future!

CronoLuminaire

05-28-2011

yea it really needed to drop into something faster harder and more wubby right at .41

an0my

05-30-2011

****ing terrible, amateur electronic music is the worst thing I've heard in my life

stop

Heyer Ninja

06-07-2011

Quote:
an0my:
****ing terrible, amateur electronic music is the worst thing I've heard in my life

stop

Geese, someone pee'd in your coffee this morning.