Triple Skin Sale This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brontobeuf

03-19-2010

Need more love on Singed!!
(something like a barman-surfer or whatever cool skin)

Abe Faced K1LLA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

lol cuz they have to generate revenue for their new systems admin =p

Delong

03-19-2010

Jackson Five Heimerdinger.

Because science can be pop, and heimer need some love =P.

Huntarded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Boring skins. Make a awesome Half Dark Angel and Half White Angel Morganna skin.

Thanks!

Guardfather

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzael View Post
Nice. I'm sure those who already have the skins are a bit sad though xP.
Yep. I don't think I'm going to buy any skins until they're on sale from now on. This makes 3 or 4 times where I've bought a skin, and it went on sale within a month or two.

And I have to be honest... over 400 RP for a skin that's "on sale" is a little ridiculous IMO. Especially when the skin doesn't really look all that different from the normal skin. (Kingpin Twitch, obviously)

I'd be tempted to get the Twitch skin right now if it were 275 or lower.

Majikku

03-19-2010

I'll save my RP for French Maid Nidalee's preview.

1ceL1zard

03-19-2010

prepare yourself for... gothic domonatrix heimerdinger skin. Featuring leather mask with zipper mouth. And nipple rings?

Alexei

03-19-2010

My main is Poppy, yet I abhor the Noxus Poppy skin for the reason that it is completely against her character. The Noxus killed her father -- it is fighting them that drives her. I picked her as my main based largely on her background. Having an "evil" skin just feels like her antithesis.

I'd love to see a silver/black color scheme skin for her without the evil expression and Noxus association.

StretchyStretch

03-19-2010

Cool, but unfortunately the Alistar skin is the only one i like, and i dont have him as a champ

Lerry the Lebster

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnisuqall View Post
wow riot must be desperate for money. Sahmnrock, ezreal, the triple skins, and the two ghost skins are all on sale this weekend. so 7 skins are discounted for this one weekend alone.
I'd really be interested in knowing how much they are making but I think they are actually doing quite well. They had an announcement a couple weeks back about all the positions they are trying to feel, so I think they are growing pretty well. To be honest I thought the whole free to play strategy would be a flop.