cant log in it keeps saying server busy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaroSS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2011

hello
i patched my lol yesterday and after that when i try to log in it keeps saying server busy plz try again later is it some problem with my patcher or is it something thats actually happening in server if yes why it keeps saying in launcher server is online
ty

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Hi Haro, can you give these steps a try? (Note: These need to be done in Internet Explorer, as this is the browser that LoL relies on)

- Download Internet Explorer 8 if you don't already have it
- Make sure IE8 isn't set to Work Offline. If it is, uncheck this.
- Within Internet Explorer 8, go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings
- Make sure everything is unchecked, apart from possibly "Automatically Detect Settings"
- Failing this, go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset/Restore Defaults
- Failing this, try reinstalling IE8.

HaroSS

Recruiter

05-24-2011

thanks
i didnt download ie8 just fixed the lan setting and it logged
again ty for ur answer

txtmsg

05-24-2011

Woot! thanks. I was having the same issue too...

TheLastAngeleS

06-17-2011

im reli having a hard time downloading LOL on my PC, every time i try downloading, it says Pando Media Booster something something like that, plss help me plsss, i wanna play LOL so badly