runes for twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mastoras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

hi all!!!
i just wanted to know who is the best rune combination for twitch!!!

ty

ntrz

03-19-2010

attack speed

ready....go

EnderA

03-19-2010

Definitely either armor penetration (my choice) or attack speed.

Seals & glyphs are up in the air.

Coldilocks

03-19-2010

Attack Speed runes benefits Twitch a lot in early games. However, unless you're dominating your opponent at the very beginning, games would last >30min, making attack speed runes on twitch not so much viable.

I would personally prefer crit damage runes (Furor) and armor penetration runes because late game twitch with Infinity's Edge and Phantom Dancer would crit constantly. At 200damage I can crit for 600.

Go for crit damage runes, it's the most expensive but the best imo in the game for carries.

Eubanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Armor pen marks, Seals I personally use HP/level, Arp or flat HP quints, and glyphs are up in the air, but cooldown reduction is never bad. That or mp5/level glyphs I guess.

EnderA

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldilocks View Post
Attack Speed runes benefits Twitch a lot in early games. However, unless you're dominating your opponent at the very beginning, games would last >30min, making attack speed runes on twitch not so much viable.

I would personally prefer crit damage runes (Furor) and armor penetration runes because late game twitch with Infinity's Edge and Phantom Dancer would crit constantly. At 200damage I can crit for 600.

Go for crit damage runes, it's the most expensive but the best imo in the game for carries.
NO! Don't get crit damage: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=70173

Either Armor Penetration or Attack Speed. Attack Speed if you want to buff up your early game, Armor Penetration if you want to dominate late (which I think is more what he's best at.) I think Armor Penetration is also the best rune type for every other physical carry.

Grundlestaint

03-19-2010

I use armor pen. for marks and crit% for glyphs and seals, and it works well for me.

Lysergsaure

03-19-2010

Personally, I use armor pen quints and marks, and Armor and MR for seals and Glyphs respectively.

That's just me though.

liketheplague

03-19-2010

+mana all the time every time

Actually, I was kidding, but on further recollection, there's been many a time where early game I could've gotten a kill but was short mana to expunge.

mOeeOm

03-19-2010

Marks = Armor Pen
Seals = Dodge
Glyphs = Mp5/level
Quints = Flat HP