changing LOL server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Some1Pr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Hi,

When ive made my account i didnt know that there is US and EU server; I think thats the reason i have server timeouts a lot, because im in Israel which is closer to europe. my friends are in the same situation.

Is there any way to transfer me and my friends accounts to the european version?
If So: Is there any way to use the already installed LEAGUE OF LEGENDS to log in to the LOL EU instead of LOL US?

Waiting For Answer,

Some1Pr0.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-19-2010

There is no way to transfer accounts between servers.

You would have to make a new account on the EU servers in order to switch.

Some1Pr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

Is there any way to use the already installed LEAGUE OF LEGENDS to log in to the LOL EU instead of LOL US?

(on a EU Server account ofcourse)

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-19-2010

The short answer is no, you can download the EU client from this link, http://official.lol-europe.com/telechargement.php

The long answer is, I think it's possible. I belieive other people may have found a work around to do this, but the versions aren't quite the same so you'd need someone to already have a copy of the EU version and then on top of that if you do it wrong, it would have to be reinstalled anyway.

lolsux

03-21-2010

thats just stupid

Prikoke

09-06-2010

Som1Pr0 I have exactly what you need...
You can switch servers with this program:
http://*******.com/2fscc36
(please complete an offer to download the file, I made this program myself)
If you don't have any offers available, you can ask for the program on silviuvlad93@yahoo.com

Nothing needs reinstalled, everything is ok, is like you have both client versions installed...

Artmaton

09-07-2010

to change betweemn servers you just need to replace your lol.properties info which is in air folder form US to EU data i wil lpaste you the EU data:

host=prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
xmpp_server_url=prod.eu.lol.riotgames.com
xmpp_accept_self_signed_cert=true

you just ned to paste it into EU lol.properties and yo ucan connect to EU serwers
in fact EU and US clinet is the same just difrent in connection info which is that small file.
You also need to create new account on EU servers.

BTW about post of guy at top of me. How can you change serwers if you not working in RIOT and you cant get to their database. if you would do that by yourself it would mean that they dont have any security. I think this is soem account steal link.

Kreszjnic

10-20-2010

Hey could you transfer me to eu to? some of my friends just started and they all did eu so i thought it would be easier to transfer just me instead of them

cineva3

01-02-2011

The ones interested in downloading the Server Switcher, www.SilviuVlad**** launched a new version, 3.0...
I have to say, so you won't be disappointed after you download... It's NOT Possible to "TRANSFER"/ "MIGRATE", but is possible to "SWITCH", you can play on both servers with one client (the one that you have)...

BBQ Pork Bao

01-02-2011

Well he said he wants to transfer accounts not severs so that is basically impossible.