Nice and easy to implement sugestion. (Chat+Tribunal)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leench

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2011

Hi everyone.
I sent an idea to the support e-mail and they directed me to post here at the forums, so here we go.

If anyone has any kind of fedback, positive or negative, please by all means, give me a reply, so i can read/answer.

I'll post my e-mail how it was sent just to be faster:

Hello Riot,

My name is Pedro, I'm 25 y/o, and my nick in LoL is " Leench " . First of all i want to congratulate you in the awesome job you guys did by making up the "tribunal". I think it is a feature with limitless possibility, and a very inventive solution for a lot of problems. So Congratulations !

Second. While i was looking at it and reviewing cases, i missed a really good info, that i don't know how or why isn't there. It's not totally vital information, but it can really help decisions. So, here is my sugestion: " Wouldn't be wonderful if chatlog displayed a message when a player disconnects/reconnects ?" That will really help in game players, but also would help tribunal in decisions like "leaving the game". The game does warn players itself, but with a chat notification, that would be a permanent warning, as well as a good tool at tribunal too (since we can already view chat log). So since the warning is already there, and all you need is a chat message, it should be very very easy to implement that.
I thought that you may like my sugestion, so here it is.
Game messages could be in black color at tribunal chat.

Also with that in mind, there are dozens of other messages that would help tribunal, like the same warning that when a player will be disconnected if he is idle for a long time. If that was on chatlog too, it would really help tribunal make good decisions...
So, just something for you guys to think about.

Thank you very much, and congrats again.

Leench

Leench

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-06-2011

Sorry, i don't know if no one liked the idea, or thought there was a problem with it but having no feedback after 3k views is kinda lame

ShaDemon

06-06-2011

I like this a lot. I also want them to include info that attaches summoner names to champion names, so when people communicate, we know who's talking to who, or at least TRYING to communicate.

Leench

Recruiter

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDemon View Post
I like this a lot. I also want them to include info that attaches summoner names to champion names, so when people communicate, we know who's talking to who, or at least TRYING to communicate.

That is a great idea too. I think some chat changes are quite simple to make and could really make tribunal and gaming experience a little easier.