The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TonyFired

06-22-2011

Ok I am level 30 but The Tribunal is now in Limited Release....

Fuzzybumkin

06-23-2011

In a vast majority of the cases I've seen, the player in question is directly responding to provocations by his teammates.

And I have to sympathize; what point is there in playing when your teammates don't listen to proper advice and figuratively spit in your face when you try and help them play better?

It seems as though the tribunal reinforces the behavior of the people that actually deserve to be banned. Those people, of course, are those that make WoW players seem casual. Those who are so god **** **** and pompous about gaming that they make homosexuals look carefree.

Swazzy

06-23-2011

Okay First of all there is a couple flaws with this system these are ppl you dont know your letting decide lol what if they are mad that day and is like oh he isnt good at the game so lets kick him and in return the guy they kicked had spent like 50 dollars on this game and really enjoyed it but got kicked for being a bad player in skill thats not cool.......???? you cant let this happen you will have no new players just a concern!!

Noob Abuser

06-23-2011

UGHHHH lvl 16 -.-

Maullis

06-25-2011

A very nice system indeed,

I tried the tribunal for the first time today and was very pleased at the amount of information I was given to judge the defending player. The only thing I found lacking was in the games where the player was reported as afk or as a leaver. In these games there was only the chat logs to go on.

Is there any way to show disconnects and/or reconnects in the chat log somewhere to help me vote?

Benailith

06-25-2011

yikes...i better clean up my language! T_T sorry to those i offended LOL

WoofieWolf

06-26-2011

What happens if an innocent is found guilty because of the people that are deciding his fate? Cant there be a system in future where lets say if your guilty of leaving all the time, you'll only be matched with or play against other leavers. Or the verbal abusers can only be matched with other verbal abusers. Not everyone needs to be banned. And is there an appeal system, if you know that you're innocent. Well just throwing in my two cents.

Dat1Daywalker

06-26-2011

Great idea!

There's one issue...if possible you may want to shield the names of people.

The reason being is because I'm worried about too much bias in cases. A well known player may have one of two things happen to them.

1) He could be found in fact innocent of the crime when he really should of been guilty.

2) He could be found guilty simply because he is too good and players don't want to face him.

Both of these can be averted if the names are masked OR if the admins of LoL still have the final say.

The other concern is that people may see this as a new form of trolling. Going back to bias, hatred can cause a guilty verdict regardless of evidence. Some might deem it funny to accept or convict 10 straight cases in a row for the sake of a laugh. I hate trolls as much as the next guy, but what if the trolls are deciding whether you get banned or not?

Neustrasivi9623

06-27-2011

my internet went of.

Neustrasivi9623

06-27-2011

my internet went of