The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiroHerja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Great job with this.

Galafray

05-24-2011

Well, i've been doing this for a few days and I must say im scared about the "voting rights deminished". I've voted punish on every case i've reviewed frankly because they are all more ridiculous than anyone i have ever played with, some going 0/26/1, and others spamming the N word throughout the entire game in multiple games. But if you need a large majority to punish, and much less to pardon, what if 20% of voters pardon for IP won't that wreck the system and make it so people like me who vote punish on those who deserve it unable to vote?

Inmortal00

05-24-2011

I'm already punishing trolls and violators of the summoner's code!, Beware because I'll have no mercy!!

F4llen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Smells like bitter-sweet justice in the air...

MrBGJM

05-24-2011

So I just did my daily cases, all went smoothly and worked fine.
Although I didnt notice things like, end game time, total team scores and smaller things like this that can influence a case.
Maybe include information that tells us if anyone was teamed with others.
It would be unfair if a 4 queue jumped in with a pug and reported him for feeding and completely blamed him for it etc. Normally a 4 man party would be on some form of VOIP so they wouldnt even have to type in the chat log.
It may be a rare case, but it is still a scenario that can happen and having someone banned because 4 people literally bullied him/her would be the epitome of unfair judgement.

Petey

05-24-2011

Some reports are funny though... I had one where people reported for negative attitude and intentional feeding aswell as AFK, yet the guy had a score of a carry, way more kills and assists then deaths, and his team won. He was a bit of a jerk sure, but IMO you can't punish him for that.

Stexe

Adjudicator

05-24-2011

Wha? I would have pardoned the guy who was doing "verbal harassment" in that example...

I mean only ONE person on the entire team and enemy team reported him and his censored "verbal harassment" apparently consisted of a single curse word repeated, more like an exclamation of anger than directed hate.

Also, it has been said that merely cursing is unbannable: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...25#post4196825

Clearly, you should have pardoned the first case in question.

Petey

05-24-2011

Yeah I pardoned a guy reported for intentionally feeding, afk, and verbal harrasment who was like 21/5/10 and who's team won.

Best Lulu CA

05-24-2011

I can't wait to use

Inmortal00

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DkAuRrKo View Post
What about the players that are bad, and trying to have fun...But can't stand for them self, what if they get miss judged and banned? Is this all right?
Read the Tribunal FAQ, people who are not violating the code should be pardoned, use your judgement, look at the items, look at the chat, look at the minions kills if they all were done correctly but in the end, he ended with a bad score but never ever blamed someone or argue with someone, then pardon is the right answer.