The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romulus16

05-25-2011

Maybe raise it from 3 to something higher... I mean c,mon we are doing the Job Riot should be doing >.> No need to restrict us if we want to do something for free that you's should be doing...

PheloniousMonk

05-25-2011

I think there should be an element added to see the rest of the teams scores; in the case of feeding reports. Say a player is reported for feeding but the chat log doesn't show much talk or complaining about intentional feeding. If we were able to see the rest of the team with average scores say mostly 50 / 50 kill / death ratio and the intentional feeder is at 0 / 20 / 0 then we are probably sure he is plain terrible or an intentional feeder warranting a punish. But if the score of the accused player are about the same as the rest of his team you may deduce that as a team they were not able to rise to the challenge and he should be pardoned

PheloniousMonk

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus16 View Post
Maybe raise it from 3 to something higher... I mean c,mon we are doing the Job Riot should be doing >.> No need to restrict us if we want to do something for free that you's should be doing...
I think 3 is a fine number to start off people for the tribunal especially considering it is open to all level 30s. Think of it from this perspective; if some rager is allowed to use the tribunal all day long who;s to say he doesn't just spam punish everyone with little to no regard for the chat log or evaluation of the case. Discretion is something key to the tribunal working well enough that people with clear head, adult behavior, and common sense to actually make proper judgement calls. The purpose of the Tribunal is not to allow the player pool to flame against all the people reported and get justice for all the bad games and players they encountered but to allow a broad spectrum of good players to review cases and give honest well judged opinions.

PheloniousMonk

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracera View Post
Is there any chance to get further information?

Details like:
End Statistics with Summoner Levels?
- Feeding may still be due to level gaps or enemy combinations or poor playing instead of intention.
Leave Notification
- Did he really leave, has he gone AFK, when did he leave. Have others left or disconnect?
My thoughts exactly

Shimrra3

05-25-2011

In the unlikely event of a staffer finding this -

Need timestamps on chat, for convenience.
Need champion labels on chat, for convenience.
Need full post-game scoreboard, to be fair to the accused.

I also honestly think that the players' names shouldn't be shown, or at least the accused summoner's name. For impartiality and all that. Whole chat log might be harder to do I guess.

Finally, are we going to get cases worth pardoning soon? I've had a dozen clear-cut, punishable cases so far, it totally does not take a whole minute to decide the fate of these players.

Anivex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2011

Did mine, liking the set up, but perhaps a total game time vs time active would be nice?

trollkatt

05-25-2011

I agree with the previous 2 posters, timestamps (in terms of playtime, not realtime), champion labels, full post-game scoreboard on chat. It should also be registered in the log when someone is killed, it would be super useful. Active/inactive game time is also important. Although it might be hard to determine if the person is just running around the nexus in circles :P

And I also agree with not showing the players' names. Probably champion names should be enough? For impartiality and also so that judges won't hold a grudge against the player when they encounter him/her in matches

IIChopstixII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Loving this tribunal system, definitely a step in the right direction towards cleaning up the filth from games.

Can't wait for video replay, to help with judgements though.

KILAH4716

05-25-2011

I got a question:
I'd like to review reports slowly, calmly and without pressure so I can look at every single detail to make sure this guy rightfully deserves to be punished or pardoned. The timer as I've seen in the video might put pressure on me. Why IS there a timer?

Rudelrey

05-25-2011

i done mine but kind feel bad for 1 guy i select punish , in some games his team wasnt helping and was feeding , but he was too hard on then and by the code of lol i should get him punished , so i did it !
but some times is hards to control your self when your team is realy dumb and dont listen to u and keep doing the same thing over over ...
i think we need a ranked on good players and bad players , soh we dont get then even in normal matches !
bad players should play with bad players !
a guy with ad brand 1/6/1 its kind easy to know that he isnt good !
i hope that riot will do something in the future about that !
they are awesome 8)