The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panicbutton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

It needs a box for you to recommend a punishment. I reviewed several cases and I thought the first case the player in question fed and/or afked in all the games, but was only doing so towards the end of the game when it appeared from the chat the the other team was rolling his team's collective face pretty bad. This warrants a warning, yet to get that I still have to hit the punish button. Gimme some options here folks.

magnumdy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

need champions name in the chat log

EzerosX

05-24-2011

Judgement Day will come.

Daveapocalypse

05-24-2011

Man i just read through about 30 pages of filth, every game for those three was filled with bad language, intentional feeding and afking. This tribunal is a brilliant idea for making LoL a nicer place.

One thing i would like implemented is a way of checking (like a check box) the individual games for punish/pardon, so you can weigh up your final vote based on how many games you think are punishable or are pardonable.

MidRare

05-24-2011

I guess this thing works like this to prevent people from constantly pinging punish for all cases.

Everyone starts with some vote power (maybe somewhere around 50).
Each time you successfully predict the outcome of a case, you gain 2 stacks.
Each stack gives you 5 vote power, at a capacity of 20 stacks.
At 20 stacks, you gain 15% more IP.
Each time you falsely judged a case you loss 1/3 of your stacks.

Wait, I think this is a bit familiar...

gayau

05-24-2011

I was unable to find whether a game is a 5v5 or 3v3. Can Riot add this to the system?

Ryekoh

05-24-2011

The Tribunal has done a good job of showing me that this game's community *is* as abysmal as it seems when I'm actually playing. I have not gotten a single thing even close to a Pardon.

I highly suggest openly posting anonymous statistics on how many people have action taken against them because of this. Perhaps it'll scare people into playing nice.

orbTek

05-24-2011

Gj Riot! I hope this is a start to a more beautiful LOL community

Resonance

05-24-2011

i cant see the caption to pass judgement at work? any reason why this could be as i can see all the other details?

I forget who

05-24-2011

This system looks promising and I really hope it works. I love this game but my interest has been gradually waning, thanks mostly to the likes of the folks I just marked for punishment.

I want to be fair with my judgment and take everything into consideration but these ragers have made it unbelievably easy to cast my vote.