The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gara the Ninja

07-31-2011

I did the Tribunal with 10 votes apiece 2 separate times 3 or 4 days ago and have yet to receive any IP from it. Why is this?

Park5hinHye

08-01-2011

where is the tribunal

ReverendMalic

08-01-2011

I was sent a first warning for ban today for feeding bots and AFKing in game but I had to rush to the hospital because I had an asthma attack -.-"

They should really contact a person before they warn them or ban them

Nemitzu

08-01-2011

I may have found a solution. Log out of the website, clear your cookies, log back in. It may help.

Edit: Thank for Riot for this beautiful chance to help hack off some of the players who makes playing normal games impossible. I no longer care about the IP, I just want to do some good.

Miapow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

I have reached level 30 and almost all the matches that I have been in, there were at least 2 players with more than 3x as many wins as me. You can argue that I have huge number of losses, but I have more wins than losses, which is what I expect the average player to have.

Match making should be based on experience rather than level.

Furthermore, when a player, such as myself with 120 wins faces a player with 4-500 wins, my team gets angry when I am overpowered. They harass me and then the other team joins in with more harassment.

Because of this and the lack of any enforcement of courtesy, I am losing my desire to play the game.

Is a fight between a pro fighter and a kid really worth watching (or playing)?

brynsul

08-04-2011

so, why is Incompetent Player a reportable offense?

ghostmastaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2011

im a lvl 30 summoner but it wont let me join the tribunal why?

balmontbmrs

08-07-2011

i dont understand

Messypants

08-08-2011

be nice if we could see how well the whole team of the accused played. so we can see if the noobs and what not accusations flying back and forth are deserved or not

KozartSasuke

08-10-2011

yea