The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niteban

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

The tribunal needs a reward it's members better, i don't get the urge to go on the tribunal at all because they don't give enough ip.

devans05

07-29-2011

I'm glad they made up this system, cussing has been getting out of hand.

TSM Bjerkoffsen

07-29-2011

Hey LoL gurus. I know im not a lvl 30, but can i ask why this is a requirement? Im sure there are younger children out there who have too much time on their hands, that are lvl 30's, whereas people like me, who are in college, dont have time to sit around and fight all day. Although the example is rather vague, i do hope you will understand the angle i'm coming from in regards to this problem

Mísanthropic

07-30-2011

Everyone can vote punish, suspend everyone, and gain IP because it's now clear to everyone through this video that they [Riot Staff] do not review any cases other than the "multiply-punished" ones, which potentially qualify for perma-banning. GG on automating the Tribunal, Riot! GG on giving everyone in the player base that much direct power [through "automation"] towards disrupting player's gaming experience [aka: "suspensions"]. Everyone can now officially and collectively vote "punish" on ALL cases while having the 100% guarantee that they'll succeed at banning each other while collecting peanuts. GG Riot, for your derelicting your job... G... G...

Riverofhell

07-30-2011

Where do I sign up?

Astennu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

the only problem when kicking accounts most summoners have anywhere from3 to 10 accounts so just banning one account doesnt do much when they can just create a new one. maybe go in and really teach them a lesson ban their ip address so no new troll-******baggery accounts will be created and those who can't play nice are actually off of the battlefield instead of right back on with a new name

BattleMech Jesus

07-30-2011

I think this is really ****ty
all the ppl are going to gang up and say know
leave it to the admins and not the kids OK!!!
i can just get all my friends and tell them to make a bad commet on the person to get them banned

YeOldeSchooler

07-30-2011

When I click to get started, it says "You are not a Level 30 summoner, please return to the Tribunal when you have reached this level." I am level 30, is there a reason for this? Any solutions?

Dereknator

07-31-2011

i just got ban till august 6 ??????????????????????? what happen i didn't do anything bad.Come to think of it i only said cait was a op laner. i want to play with my friends i didnt do aything i swear they porbably lieing

Dereknator

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleMech Jesus View Post
I think this is really ****ty
all the ppl are going to gang up and say know
leave it to the admins and not the kids OK!!!
i can just get all my friends and tell them to make a bad commet on the person to get them banned
i agree its not fair i got ban once becuase of a 4 man premade troll team... **** I REMEMBER WHY I GOT BAN TODAY VEIGAR LEE SIN WUKONG WERE TROLLING nonononononoonono