The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazyt3ddybar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2011

I am level 30 and when i try to go into the tribunal it says this: Whoops! There's a Problem!
The Tribunal is currently in recess, please return later to vote on summoner case files.

For More Information, read the FAQ Page. Thumbs up if it says the same.

trancepticom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

they put it out on limited release, theyre probably deciding whether the tribunal is going to work or not

LocoDodo XD

07-26-2011

finally, the members can DO something about it! <3

Wheelibin

07-26-2011

I can't wait for full functionality to come about with this Tribunal. A large part of the community of LoL aren't a fun bunch to hang around, due to large amounts of trolls, whiners and "elitists" who hate mistakes. Admittedly im probably going to have a report in there where someone has reported me, but at least i have the decency to keep my trap shut most of the time until someone lashes out at me. Sometimes i have been unfair on other players but really... it's just because i've had enough of the wider community of LoL and yeah i know that's not a good excuse and i shouldn't but.. i'm not perfect.

Wheelibin

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schawing View Post
This kinda stinks that this for level 30 players only.
I was a paid GM for Anarchy Online and also for Lineage 2 US Bartz server

This was one thing I delt with on a daily basis and took some what serious and personally I am sick of my friends and I getting into a 5v5 and us being called n****** among other things.

Last night was the first time i reported someone but I didn't get a chance to finish reporting his team mates which they all need something done its lame that people harass other players and greif them just because of a GAME thats what this is.

Just my 2 cents that I wish I could participate in the tribunal and help out.
The problem is lots of people who aren't dedicated to the game and love it will abuse this, and making the lvl30 restriction is their way of filtering out some of these people. I'm not saying you're one of them, but they can't exactly go through all 15million players and pick out who's good and who's bad. This is probably the most effective way.

Gabriyel

07-26-2011

It doesn't take very long, judged in game play hours to hit level 30. It too me less than a month of dedicated playing and 1 XP boost to hit 30. I think the level cap is fine as it ensures people who have played a minimum number of games, and are very familiar with game mechanics, are judging other players.

To be honest, I think allowing even newer (including myself) level 30s to judge the in game performance of other people may be too soon. It may be beneficial to change this to 200 wins / 300 wins / etc. in order to assure that the players can recognize feeding versus bad play.

For those who are commenting that level 4s, level 12s, etc. should be allowed to judge, your gameplay time is extremely low. A level 4 judging is insane. You can hit level 4 first day only playing in custom matches quite easily and allowing such a player to judge ranked/unranked matches where they have little to no experience in an actual team fight is insane.

mrzspartacus

07-27-2011

it says "You are not a Level 30 summoner, please return to the Tribunal when you have reached this level. " but i am lvl 30 >..<

Airwen

Recruiter

07-28-2011

wth i try to join but eveytime i go to it they say click password and user name

the proplem is that it switch me from north america site to eu nordic and east site.........

2ndBadBat

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesquiplicate View Post
I believe it should be anonymous, so that one does not know the name of whomever he/she is judging.
exactly. a friend of mine is 30 and i know he'll never vote against me or our premakes.

all the judge can see should be just the character names, no kind of any information that would point to a specific player.

blackrx4life

07-28-2011

how do u use it argh!!!!!